Mayhem in the Bedroom aka Mayhem in Houston NCNS

So I called her last night and she said she didn't have an incall but would be in the Woodlands area the following day. Get a text around 4 PM if I was still interested. She didn't answer the phone following the PM action. Then she text and says she was on FM 1960. Then she calls and says she is in Conroe on the lake. Says she will meet for NCNS. Wants Chardonay and then ask for room number. Never shows up after I waited for an hour. She has been texting like mad now for a hook up. Looked at her review and noticed she has similar problem. I would avoid this provider and send her back home.
Fuck that..
Says she will meet for NCNS. Originally Posted by The Player
Well, ya can't say she didn't warn you.

Fiction. False alert
She was suppose to nc/n's you. Ask me how I know? You are starting to cry wolf at all your own doings.

You know how the hobby works. You should chill with the foul stuff you doing. The Player!
WTF? That's not cool.

• Trey
  • 10-04-2013, 08:33 PM
Fiction. False alert
She was suppose to nc/n's you. Ask me how I know? You are starting to cry wolf at all your own doings.

You know how the hobby works. You should chill with the foul stuff you doing. The Player! Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
How do you know?
Interesting shit.....
Yeah how do you know she didn't NCNS me? She texted me for two hours afterwards and I told her to get off my line and she accused me of being LE and some more stuff....remeber, she sent me the text asking me to come visit today...so please tell me how you know?
I believe player.
I am still waiting for a response? Like I said she called me and continued to call through about an hour ago and was trying to start over....on way I can text her unless she sent her number and she would know my handle. She accused me of being LE and then went off...I am trying to figure out how someone would know unless they were with her for her to NCNS?

I am trying to figure out what I did that was so 'foul' and what I have been doing?
so please tell me how you know? Originally Posted by The Player
Shhhh!!! Duh, cuz he's got a Lightsaber dumbass and he's not afraid to use it. Jesus.
LOL that's right Jedi mind tricks...LMFAO!
Aren't you the guy who went all pyscho on a provider a few weeks ago?
LOL that's right Jedi mind tricks...LMFAO! Originally Posted by The Player
Godamn I said shhhTFU....for the love of god, your gonna fuck around and get us all whacked with that fucking lightsaber.
I hear The Player tries to get the woman liquored up so he can do some whacked out shit .