Bareback!

I feel the need to rant a little. I have been getting an incredible amount of requests for bareback lately.

Number one – I will never be receptive to this! It is completely reckless in my opinion. I think that most of us know the dangers involved, so I shouldn't have to go into detail with explanations.

Number two – by asking for bareback, you have basically just informed me that you are willing to do it with any provider that agrees, and I now view you as a huge liability. Condoms sometimes break; it's rare, but it does happen. So even if I am practicing safe sex with someone who is habitually reckless, it is still a huge risk to me.

I always practice safe sex and I will avoid those who I know are doing differently. Asking for BB will get you put on my DNS list, and probably earn you an alert in the powder room.

/rant
Reckless and stupid is no way to go through life... Although it did take me almost 40 years to figure that out.
you have got to be fucking kidding me right. BB is the dumbest thing a hooker could ever do. I swear I wish I was at a computer right now so I could seriously rant with you GD.

BTW IF YOU WANT BB. FUCK YOU, YOUR FIRED
I agree, If a guy wants that I would think he has nothing to loose and doesnt care about the provider.
if a guy was clean he wouldnt want that. YIKES. yes they go on the DNS list.

whats the powder room?
is that on eccie. like the guys "lounge"?
Yes the powder room is the ladies private area to discuss issues or things away from the guys.
The ladies powder room, i.e. infoshare is where the ladies can talk privately about hobby issues. It's on eccie, but only the verified providers can see it.
I'm glad I'm not the only one to have that kind of reaction - if they ask for BBFS in screening it's an instant DNS...but I never know how to handle the ones who ask once they're in the door; iIt always gives me the creeps, so I usually just wind up pulling out the gloves and doing everything as covered as I can...some dudes are just vectors of disease and disappointment. *shudders*
I'm glad I'm not the only one to have that kind of reaction - if they ask for BBFS in screening it's an instant DNS...but I never know how to handle the ones who ask once they're in the door; iIt always gives me the creeps, so I usually just wind up pulling out the gloves and doing everything as covered as I can...some dudes are just vectors of disease and disappointment. *shudders* Originally Posted by Rudbeckia
I would leave their money and walk out, or ask them to leave if it's my incall. I guess a polite explanation about the reason why couldn't hurt anything… But the end result would be the same.

I've never actually had that happen in session. They have always asked prior to the meeting.
Totally agree with you there. I refused a girl once at a party I went to because I just didn't feel "safe". Needless to say, she never talked to me again lol...
I hate condoms, I really do. And the older I get the more I hate them. But I can honestly say I've never, ever asked for BBFS in the hobby - and I have purposely avoided some ladies I might have seen otherwise who have reputations for allowing it. It's just not worth the risk.
This is not a safe hobby. Many providers have uncovered relations with a special someone.
This is not a safe hobby. Many providers have uncovered relations with a special someone. Originally Posted by frenchozarkie
I have had uncovered relations with two special someones, both of my ex-husbands. Even a long-term boyfriend; we were in a three-year monogamous relationship.

I'm not looking for chastity or monogamy here... Just some common sense and responsibility. We all live real lives. However, there is a big difference between having unprotected sex with one person in a relationship, versus bareback with countless random people on a regular basis in the hobby.

Picture the difference between your bathtub & the Pacific Ocean.
I hate condoms, I really do. And the older I get the more I hate them. But I can honestly say I've never, ever asked for BBFS in the hobby - and I have purposely avoided some ladies I might have seen otherwise who have reputations for allowing it. It's just not worth the risk. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged

damn dude.
yikes. who is on that reputations list?
pm would be appreciated

scary shit
fantasy from some hobbyist i'm a damn sexual Tyrannosaurus i'm so good i have to be the only one reality providers see many hobbyist/clients really it's a numbers game all it takes is one time uncovered and provider or hobbyist could catch something penicillin won't clear up.

I'm saying be safe find a brand of condom you like stick to it and have fun many years to cum
Twice in the last few months I have had a provider ask if I wanted to do bareback or use a condom.
WTF?!!!!!!!
In a number of years in the hobby, I have never encountered that before.
Now, the little head as done its share of thinking for the big head in my life, but NEVER would I do bareback in the hobby. And it makes me think less of the provider who offers that option.