Describe what your perfect day would consist of?

Lets do some mind wandering....

What would be your perfect day? From the moment you wake up until the time you lie down....

What would your day and night be like?
Hitting the power ball or mega millions jackpot.
Getting a call from Peter North, telling me that he enjoys kissing me so much that he wants to give me half his winnings.
i have to go with peter north on this but it would be after i got the money paid taxes, and all that other legal BS , i think after i was setup i would due a overnight session with six providers at, the same time now that would be a good day.
Ok let's be serious here. Mine would consist of being woke up out of a deep sleep by a wet sloppy BBBJ followed by mind blowing sex in every possible position by a beautiful woman. Since it's still dark I would then head to my deer stand where I would shoot a huge trophy buck. I would come home from the woods to have the nooner to end all nooners with a Different beautiful woman. I would then play 18 holes of golf and shoot the lowest round of my career complete with 2 hole-in-ones (shut up, it's my fantasy). I would come home right before dark and eat a great bone-in ribeye grilled medium rare with a great bottle of Cabernet. Sit outside beside the fire pit with my glass of wine and a fine cigar and then retire to bed with yet another beautiful vixen whose only goal is to fuck me bow legged. Can't imagine anything much better than that unless I somehow find time to also win the lottery. Then I could actually afford the 3 beautiful women in one day!
I'd settle for moving into my beautiful new cedar log cabin nestled in the woods, in the middle of nowhere, devoid of neighboring life except for critters. Yet, close to shopping. Hey, I'm a girl...still need to shop.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (28.3 KB, 207 views)
Getting a call from Peter North, telling me that he enjoys kissing me so much that he wants to give me half his winnings. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
You got it Doll,I just need you to help me pick the winning #s
Id love to go play golf all GD day wearing a sleeveless shirt and be barefoot while i play so i can feel that nice grass between my toes. Id love having ice cold Dos X in the cooler and have the radio as loud as it will go. All this without having the golf marshall come out to hassle me. Oh, and of course Dallass as the golf caddy wearing a golf course approriate miniskirt and a tight white see through button up with a red bra that matches the miniskirt she is wearing. And Dallass would clap and cheer me on even when i shoot those triple bogies. That ladies and gentlemen is my idea of a perfect day.
Golf, pussy,fishing,pussy, steak, pussy, repeat in 12 hours.
a cabin by the river in the mountains of Montana...and all day laying in a hammock under the trees and reading a novel!
a cabin by the river in the mountains of Montana...and all day laying in a hammock under the trees and reading a novel! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You should come to my cabin, Dallas. Forget the novels, let's have drinks in the hot tub.
wooohooo sounds fun babe!
hmmm, after grabbing the milk carton and finding the so's pic on the back... probably take a road trip to the ocean.
hmmm, after grabbing the milk carton and finding the so's pic on the back... probably take a road trip to the ocean. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Omg, you're awful. Lol
If it would quit raining every fucking day it might be nice.