Changes...

There are a lot of changes happening in my life right now... For starters, I'm a recent empty-nester. My options have really opened up as far as my home location & touring. Right now, I'm just tying up a couple of loose ends & then I will be leaving NWA indefinitely.

I'm considering relocating to Little Rock! I'm not 100% sure yet but heavily leaning towards renting an apartment there. I will also be touring quite a bit more frequently, since I love to travel so much & up until now, I have been severely limited by familial responsibilities.

In any event, I'll only be in NWA for 1-2 more weeks, depending... so if you've been thinking about visiting me here, you'd better hurry. I still have family in the area, so I will be back to visit every once in a while.
Just so you know, just north of the River is probably less expensive. He says with no agenda whatsoever. Oh no, none whatsover... ;-)
considering,,,,depending,,,not sure yet. The words Ginger used ^
ThreAD
Sounds like a good change!
You'll miss the snow but love the scenery!!
Good luck
Congratulations Ginger, just ignore the BULLSHIT some dumbasses post, on having an empty nest and some new found freedom. It can be a little bit of a shock to the system but it can also be a lot of fun. If you really think about it the sky is the limit now that some of the responsibility is lifted off your shoulders. Enjoy the freedom and spread your wings and enjoy a new adventure or two....it'll be a lot of fun.
Sweet! Finally get to meat you!!
Meet. Lol. Either way. Damn autocorrect
wooohoo I just became an empty nester again for the third time..lol

Congrats and have fun babe!
Love to see you move to the Rock.since I dumped some dead weight, I got sum extra time and money.
Love to see you move to the Rock.since I dumped some dead weight, I got sum extra time and money. Originally Posted by peter north77
Lol, you sure did babe. And congrats on that.

Looking forward to spending more time with you in the near future!

Sweet! Finally get to meat you!! Originally Posted by Blissed
I know! Sorry it's taken so long!!
considering,,,,depending,,,not sure yet. The words Ginger used ^
ThreAD Originally Posted by Lorde
Are you Bladtizu's brother?
  • MrGiz
  • 06-02-2015, 02:40 AM
Lotsa changes happening in many good people's lives... If it was good before, it can get better! Let's all wish each other the best, going forward... Until / if we meet again!
Good Luck and best wishes.
Bye,,,, if you really leaving.
Hurry up and move closer GD. Just because I am not playing the field doesn't mean we can't hang out!!