• 06-05-2015, 01:26 PM
- Sloth
- Gluttony
- Pride
- Envy
- Greed
- Lust
- Wrath

Which, of the Seven Sins apply most to The Hobby?

Lust? * Greed? * How much Envy do we deal with within The Hobby?

I'm sure Pride fits in somehwere. * Hell... we might be guilty of all seven, eh?

Any thoughts?
  • Syn
  • 06-05-2015, 02:47 PM
Im Going for six out of the Seven are in the Hobby World at one point or another.
sins? actions done to the extent that harm comes to someone else? i don't think i've harmed anyone in the hobby. perhaps repulsed.
Greed and lust should cover it.
Don't try to make me feel guilty, NTJME. It won't work. I love being bad.
lust it's a good thing
Gluttony is seen the most in the hobby. Stop eating so much pussy you sinning sons of bitches. Repent I say! Repent before its to late!
^ja ja
  • Syn
  • 06-06-2015, 02:56 AM
sins? actions done to the extent that harm comes to someone else? i don't think i've harmed anyone in the hobby. perhaps repulsed. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Hey I have never hurt anyone at least not without being asked too first I only give the naughty thoughts when provoked Other wise it's smiles when they leave me. An I can't help it I enjoy it all blame it on my folks for giving me my name.
  • MrGiz
  • 06-06-2015, 10:06 AM
I've come to realize that Greed is my #1 Sin against society's high-moral view of monogamy. * I've always been a non-conformist, so guilt has never been much of a problem for me... until maybe, just recently. *
Maybe I'll get over it.