QUESTION FOR MY LADIES!

I'm in this process of traveling around Texas & would like to know where its good to go to make a lot of $$$$.
PM me, thanks xoxo Cassy.
I'm in this process of traveling around Texas & would like to know where its good to go to make a lot of $$$$.
PM me, thanks xoxo Cassy. Originally Posted by CassySoClassy
WTF? You are a super cute young lady. One might think just about any where you go.
Austin , corpus , and Houston were good to me once u weed em out ,, Victoria and San Antonio I could care less about seeing again
Have you tried Midland/Odessa?

If you do, SCREEN! They tend to be a bit rough over there! I can give you a tip on a cheap, clean place to stay...PM me!

I personally LOVE Victoria, Htown(eh), and Beaumont! All good places...be careful in Htown! You have to really weed through the BS if you advertise on backpage.

I really like San Angelo too! Also, Carlsbad NM is a great place to go! Here in Texas, we have lots of Oil cities(just named a few) those guys are always hard and have lots of cash in hand! They call at all hours of the night because of crazy work schedules, so be ready. I have been know to mute my phone cuz...

As much as I love CoCk...seeing too many in one day can be a bit much. JS!

Have fun and stay safe sister!
it seems that still looking wants u to come and slap his head?