For Miss Valentina and a few other posters...

Whenever I see someone post something fatuous or ignoble this meme always pops in my head as I picture you typing your response
tick... tick... tick... ...
Vikki did you get word of the day TP?
But it sounds less derogatory in French: Le Douche Kayak
tick... tick... tick... ... Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Oh no ....no tick,tick,tick...I hope not at least.. I was being nothing but playful

I enjoy Miss V's post actually
Tell the truth, you really like the expression Twat Waffle.
Vikki did you get word of the day TP? Originally Posted by rockerrick

I need something to read between bj's
Tell the truth, you really like the expression Twat Waffle. Originally Posted by rockerrick

Damm skippy.... its up there with asshat and douche canoe
My names not Skippy
My names not Skippy Originally Posted by rockerrick
Not right now but maybe for a future incarnation ...Skippy Nacadoshish
HAHAHA! Well thanks VL! I appreciate that. You know what I say... "Being a bit of a cunt a day keeps the douchecanoes away!" 'Tis a motto I live by.

Besides where am I ever going to get a captive audience to make fun of at one time? I mean it's like a dream come true!

And where else am I going to use my jewels of the lexicon like "Fuck Trophies, Crotch Fruit, Squish Mitten, Slopabottamus, Johnny Branmuffins, Mashin' Limp Dick Into Ya With His Thumbs, Eccie Is The Rat Rectum Training Center for the Cunthammer Olympics, Semi-Sentient Dollops of Human Mayonnaise, 'Listen, I Don't Feel Obligated To Listen To Some Old Slore Who Looks Like They Trade Their Pussy for Marlboro Miles' " ... and etc, etc....

I mean, it's not like I can drop these gems on polite and honest society.

Everybody who knows me knows Im just a squirt of sweet darling little squidjizz so thanks for playing along with me!!!
Tell the truth, you really like the expression Twat Waffle. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Please for the love of Christ and fresh poontang, please NEVER google Blue Waffle. Just don't do it.
Where were you when that warning might have done some good?
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056403507&postcount=6
I actually clicked on the link and now the image is burning a hole through my retina to the back of my skull.

Can't...unsee...can't...unsee. ..

Damn you Rick!! (raises tiny fist to the sky)

Why oh why does it have to be iridescent tho? WHY!!!!