Here's Is A Great Target For The Next MOAB

• Trey
  • 04-14-2017, 05:21 PM
Yeah thats gonna require a bit more than the moab. But I do think your boy trump will try and do something. "If ya liked the moab wait till I press this button, you'll be impressed. Bigly"
https://eccie.net/attachment.php?att...1&d=1492209344 Originally Posted by Jackie S

i'm amazed they could find that many NK who can stand in formation for more than 10 minutes without passing out from starvation !!!!
Yeah thats gonna require a bit more than the moab. But I do think your boy trump will try and do something. "If ya liked the moab wait till I press this button, you'll be impressed. Bigly" Originally Posted by Trey
feeling lonely with your brethren Sissy Chimp being banned?

bahhaaaaaaa
Reports are the MOAB has a kill radius of one mile, that's a two mile circle.

The area doesn't look to be more than 2 miles across.

Everybody thinks the World and Human Nature has changed.Before WW-2, appeasement simply encouraged the Axis Powers to take more.

North Korea is on the verge of having a ballistic missle that can carry a 12 kiloton Fission Bomb to Hawaii, maybe even the West Coast. What's going to stop them?

You have a Country that is ruled by what I call a Thugocracy. It seems that everybody is perfectly fine with these lunatics having Nuclear Bombs and the means to deliver them.

I'm watching MSNBC right now. They are preaching appeasement. Don't antagonize Kim Jong Un. He might get mad. We need to use diplomacy, talk to him, reason with him.

Where has that got us in the past 8 years?

Well, sooner or later he will have to be dealt with. President Trump is doing the right thing in attempting to get China to get with the program.

Let's hope he succeeds.

I had my war. It's a terrible thing. We wasted thousands of young men for nothing. But saying war is too terrible to engage in now still doesn't solve the North Korean problem.
  • Trey
  • 04-14-2017, 10:02 PM
feeling lonely with your brethren Sissy Chimp being banned?

bahhaaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I have no clue who that is. Soooo yeah.

Anyway I'm for the job getting done. Hopefully it won't be war. But you cant just let that nut run around with nukes. I dont like trump. I don't know if he's the man for the job, but he's the man with the job.

I think he will do a better job at this NK situation than a dem leader. But this i think is a big moment in the "my balls are this big!" category. If he solves this he would have mad clout in the iran situation.

But if he blows that nuke he has buried out there today. It looks to be about to go down. And Trump cant puss out on us. Its time to get that guy trumps team of gens with full authority to kick some ass should knock the pure shit out of NK. But what comes after that?

SK on fire. Japan who knows? Nuked? China pissed the fuck off. Man. Its a crazy world and a crazy time. If it goes down and we survive till Sunday the Easter memes will be great.
I like the targetting data presented but damn...I know they'll kill you but some of those Korean woman soldiers are pretty damn hot. They don't look like soldiers, they look like precision chorus girls.

Detroit would be a good target too.
Not sure anyone would miss Detroit.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

looks like its about .5 to .75 miles from the river to where the pic was taken.

MOAB should have no problems taking that place out.
With sound thinking like that, JackieS should be a member of the Joint Briefs of Staph.

Thats how ewe spell it, rite?
Not sure, anyone Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Excellent edit, if I say so myself.
With sound thinking like that, JackieS should be a member of the Joint Briefs of Staph.

Thats how ewe spell it, rite? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Over indulging in that reach-around crew dingleberry wine again, huh assup ! Celebrating the return of YOUR protégé, are ya ? Make sure to save some for manassmuncher.
  • WTF
  • 04-15-2017, 09:23 AM

i'm amazed they could find that many NK who can stand in formation for more than 10 minutes without passing out from starvation !!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Ignorant fucks like you seem to have forgotten how well they fought in the last war we had with Korea. You act as if a war with NK is a good thing.

People like you are how people like Hitler came to power. Many parallels. Maybe if you'd just exterminate one Jew, DSK, I'll forgive your naivety.
  • DSK
  • 04-15-2017, 11:55 AM
I like the targetting data presented but damn...I know they'll kill you but some of those Korean woman soldiers are pretty damn hot. They don't look like soldiers, they look like precision chorus girls.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Concerning the ones in red, hopefully they can escape that horrid country and come to America.