He is "Big League" smart

Just like in the campaign he gets an ungodly amount of free publicity and the liberal press continues to be his pawn! Got to love it!

"The campaign planned to put $1.5 million behind the 30-second ad
Instead the publicity will drive millions of eyeballs to see it, free of charge"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Trump-ad.html
  • Trey
  • 05-05-2017, 01:45 PM
With a President that only likes one news network. It's not hard to see who is really fake news. Fox has pretty much become state run tv.
you been smoking to much again air head, ah I mean Trey
With a President that only likes one news network. It's not hard to see who is really fake news. Fox has pretty much become state run tv. Originally Posted by Trey

your opinion doesn't surprise me. any news outlet that dares espouse a conservative view must be the epitome of evil to you.

in truth, no news outlet should have a political slant, in reality .. only 8-10 large corporations own all the media outlets. and it appears most of them are flaming libtards!

you realize don't you, that the massive and rather obvious media bias against Trump in part got him elected? maybe those "other" news outlets should have ignored him? instead he played them like a fiddle.

even today .. you have idiots like Georgy Will claiming Trump has "mental issues". he does .. if you consider putting America first in everything a mental issue.
Oscar is high as a kite
you been smoking to much again air head, ah I mean Trey Originally Posted by gary5912
Mebbe he would enjoy some smoke from Lube's " efforts " at those field latrine " honey buckets " ? ! It seems to have the same effect on LUBE !
With a President that only likes one news network. It's not hard to see who is really fake news. Fox has pretty much become state run tv. Originally Posted by Trey
dobbie, WOW, man, that's far out... says the 0zombie Trey

Just like in the campaign he gets an ungodly amount of free publicity and the liberal press continues to be his pawn! Got to love it! Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Maybe he should consider marketing and selling his own $495 dollar shoe then.
I wish they would drop a MOAB on the whole political forum
Hasn't that already happened?
I wish they would drop a MOAB on the whole political forum Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
you wouldn't have anyone to bitch about with other than with your lib buddies. that's kinda boring.
I wish they would drop a MOAB on the whole political forum Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Go clean your toilet fat-ass with the south wind I can smell your fat-ass stench up North here lube the of fat-asses
Oscar is high as a kite Originally Posted by Iforgottopullout
That and dumb as a brick.

Jim
Oscar is ... Originally Posted by Iforgottopullout
So who will this dipshit come back as, when will he come back and how will JL mask his IP address this time?