At last an explanation for Trump's unexpected loss

Any scientific evidence? Thought naught!

biden the asterisk president stole the election!
Plenty of evidence the courts wouldnt see!
Some are so deep in the hole that they don't even recognize satire. I'm an avowed athiest for God's sake.
Plenty of evidence the courts wouldnt see! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Some of those courts were run by republican judges that were appointed by Trump.

Trump had poor lawyers. The last time that Rudy G was in a court room as a lawyer was 30 years ago. Sidney "Frakenstein" Powell was so bad she almost got disbarred before Trump fired her. This dynamic duel went 0 for 60 in the courts. That's a bad average, whether it's MLB or the court room.

That election WAS NOT stolen, there was nothing wrong with the dominion machines. Trump mismanaged a pandemic and he paid for it. People got tired of the nonsense like
"it will just go away like magic"
Some are so deep in the hole that they don't even recognize satire. I'm an avowed athiest for God's sake. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Some dont recognize sarcasm; or much of anything. Ill read some scripture for you.
Divine intervention:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...QwD?li=BBnbfcL Originally Posted by reddog1951
Proof God does have sense of humor. Now we have Biden to laugh at for four years, lol.
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2021, 05:40 PM
Any scientific evidence? Thought naught!

biden the asterisk president stole the election!
Plenty of evidence the courts wouldnt see! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You sound like the Gore/Clinton supporters of 2000!

Thanks Winn(2016/Lost as of 2020)Dixie. I find Cryllic difficult to interpret.
Thanks Winn(2016/Lost as of 2020)Dixie. I find Cryllic difficult to interpret. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Took a while for such a puerile come back. c- for effort!
unexpected loss Originally Posted by reddog1951
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
The chance of him winning next to nothing.
Divine intervention = Cheating
He won
  • oeb11
  • 02-28-2021, 08:56 AM
Thanks Winn(2016/Lost as of 2020)Dixie. I find Cryllic difficult to interpret. Originally Posted by reddog1951

Prima facie evidence 'r' does not speak, write, or understand Cyrillic - Only chinese - as a minion of teh DPST/ccp party and devotee - as are they all - of Comrade Xi!
Orwell's world is being created by teh DPST/ccpers before our wondering Eyes and Ears!
Again, can't understand OEB. Of course, I don't speak or understand gobbilty good. Maybe that explains it.