Video captures police officer throwing women face-first into cement bench in her cell crushing her skull

This woman has had to have several surgeries to repair the bones in her face, and had a titanium plat put in her face.

This is just unbelievable that yet again, another cop uses excessive force and is not held accountable.

NBC Chicago news Video footage
Oh god, it's Chicago, home of the king, the libs will be here soon claiming you can't see what's in the video and she deserved it. sigh
I can't wait until Lexus Lover weighs in and tells us that she "resisted arrest" by walking back to her cell too slowly.

The whole thing lasted less than 20 seconds and he went from 0 to 60 in a flash. Clearly a guy with anger issues.

Key quote:

---------------------------------------------------
Surveillance video portrays a calm scene as Feuerstein interacts with an officer until she says she asked to call her husband and kids.
Officer Michael Hart called her out of the cell, and less than 20 seconds later, the video shows Hart throwing the 110-pound woman back into the cell, launching her face-first into a cement bench.
---------------------------------------------------

and how do you like this made-up story:

--------------------------------------------------
The officer's report said Feuerstein was not looking at the camera while being processed and charged her with resisting arrest while she was being brought back to the cell.
------------------------------------------------

Hey, she wasn't looking at the camera, so he HAD to fracture her face.

The thing is, she was taken outside the cell for 20 seconds, supposedly to make a call to her husband. She wasn't having her picture taken. So why did he launch her into the bench.

LexusLover? We're waiting...
Showed it on the news with a close up of the damage, Anger management class for the cop.
Maybe she insulted his junk when he showed it to her.
Quite sad actually. She had already been charged and incarcerated. Apparently she failed to complete the booking process by not being photographed. It was clear to me, by the video that she was shoved back into her cell with great force which caused her to fall and hit her head on the concrete bed causing her severe injury. That booking officer simply failed. He may not be worthy of dealing with otherwise decent people when they are at their worse, when he should be at his best.
Showed it on the news with a close up of the damage, Anger management class for the cop. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you kidding? All he got was anger management class? Or is that a sarcastic suggestion you are making?

If that really happened, the judge must have been LexusLover.
Showed it on the news with a close up of the damage, Anger management class for the cop. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What News Clip did you see that mentions anything about Anger Management for the Jailer?
The officer went home safe that day and that's all that matters.

She resisted gravity which is a felony in that area.

She should have respected his authority and not fell so hard.

She needs to be charged with assault on what ever she hit.

Whatever he did was ok because he is "The Law"
Yep, that is how it goes in that libtard bastion of freedom known as Chicago.
What News Clip did you see that mentions anything about Anger Management for the Jailer? Originally Posted by acp5762

One person got the sarcasm why am I not surprised you didn't.
Yep, that is how it goes in that libtard bastion of freedom known as Chicago. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
so you're blaming her?
One person got the sarcasm why am I not surprised you didn't. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What sarcasm, you post stupid statements so much it makes you appear delusional that's why I was asking.
Stings doesn't it? It will be alright little buckaroo you will learn.
Stings doesn't it? It will be alright little buckaroo you will learn. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't flatter yourself.