Still trying to understand

So how/where do I post ? I keep getting infractions
Maybe you need some personal tutoring. Learning is always best done in the nude IMHO.
There isn't any ad type posting anymore, that's probably why.
No Ads. No ISOs.
No Ads. No ISOs. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
unless they are cleverly written to not read like an ad or iso.

seriously, either they are allowed (and there are quite a few in dallas coed) or they are not allowed.
what's it gonna be, mods & admins & owners???

like this one??
https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2684030
I see what you mean pmdelites. So are you saying that the rule of no ads/ISO made by providers is not applied evenly to all providers? Be careful. From first hand knowledge and experience, to call out the Eccie staff on bias moderating or questioning why some have to follow the rules while others do not only gets rules made up by the mods to give you points or temporarily ban you.

Angelluvxo, I believe that it appears you have to follow the rules, so to guess, I believe the only thing you can do on Eccie is post on Coed discussion threads and keep on topic of the particular thread. You can also start a thread, but it has to be hobby related and not about your availability.
Maybe you need some personal tutoring. Learning is always best done in the nude IMHO. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
Very well said Sir
I’m confused too Doll
I read what are clearly ISO’s and ads every day...but mine get removed even if I cleverly disguise them. I guess we are not humping the right legs.. so we should just hump each other.
Not here, dear.

Go to oh2.

Send me a PM if need be, mostly everyone is there..

Happy hobbying folks..
Yes what Champagne Brown said