Appreciation & More from Simone

First of all I would LOVE to see some friends this week, I just need some sort of notice so I'll be able to schedule around when my mini me will be at the sitter. Y'all know how to reach me!

Well let me just say that I love y'all so fucking much. Thank you gentlemen for always being respectful towards me. Y'all know who y'all are! I appreciate you guys so much and I have so much respect and admiration for y'all. Thank you for always showing me the respect and care that I deserve.

Those of you that I'm close to know that I've been dealing with a lot these past few months and today I have finally come to my wits end. I've been dealing with a "man" in my personal life who has done nothing but disrespect me & the hobby, call me all sorts of disrespectful names, and just treat me like absolute shit all in the guise of trying to get me out of the hobby. Or trying to control me Idk. But anyway I'm just thankful to be out of that situation without any bruises and alive. Love won't save someone that doesn't want to be saved.

Thanks to those of you who have kept reading this far. I'm honestly in a really dark place right now, and all the love I can get would really help me keep my head above water emotionally and mentally.

Much Love
XX
Simone
Hope to see you again some day when I get a chance, but hope things get better soon! This has been a rough year for a lot of reasons!

i will be back home monday...call me then and i will buy you lunch

hugs
Well Simone, you've certainly pulled on part of my anatomy, but never the heartstrings until now. My best wishes go out to you. Maybe sometime soon I can express those wishes to you in person.
We have never met, but I’m sorry on what your going through!!
You have to do what is right for you. And forget about what people try to tell you
Dallas, I would love that!

Thanks gents! I appreciate your kind words
Sorry to hear that. Hope your OK!!!
Miss Simone, you are the best. Hope to see you real soon.
Miss Simone, you are the best. Hope to see you real soon. Originally Posted by The Fredflintstone
Ugh😩 same. I miss you so much! Lol I need my Daddy Fred💕💕💕
Thanks for checking on me y’all 💕💕💕
Sending love and light your way beautiful!