Houston Meet & Greets

I have been invited to a few meet and greets from other cities I visit.
Do we have those here in Houston?
I would love to attend, if we do.
If not how do we go about setting something like that up?
I think that would be fun also great for business. Lol
Not only for us providers but also for hobbyists to see some of the ladies in person.
Thanks in advance
Eccie does not sponsor social events, if members choose to get together on their own that's up to then.

Moving this to Coed for further discussion as it's not really a question for staff.

-Spice
"And that bitch is slippin'..."
Smh
"And that bitch is slippin'..." Originally Posted by Wakeup
Seems to me your the only bitch here.... Please Dont get me started Cuz I will let yo ass have it. This ain't what you want.
Dont ever disrespect me like that again.
I could care less who the fuck you are or know on here. You can call me a hustla, a business women, and pretty soon successful but never a bitch.
Low life clown.
Its not illegal to meet with other adults for fun. I wasn't asking about a orgy. Lol
I have been invited to a few meet and greets from other cities I visit.
Do we have those here in Houston?
I would love to attend, if we do.
If not how do we go about setting something like that up?
I think that would be fun also great for business. Lol
Not only for us providers but also for hobbyists to see some of the ladies in person.
Thanks in advance
Originally Posted by Kenya Woods

I think it's a good idea sweetie

There's a thread about events like this in Houston. many gentlemen and providers gave really good ideas.

Keep me updated on this
I think it's a good idea sweetie

There's a thread about events like this in Houston. many gentlemen and providers gave really good ideas.

Keep me updated on this Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
Thanks love that's what I was thinking.
Just to mingle nothing more, would be fun and interesting.
Apparently some of the assholes aboard say that I'm slipping for speaking about this, well one asshole in particular.
He's defiantly on my ignore list.
Team appreciation night at Dave & Busters? I can see some of our illustrious members enjoying a 1/2 price game night coupon.
I like the ideal of Meet & Greets but I thought the ideal of hobbying was to be discreet. I would hate to show up at a Meet & Greet, if I was ever inveited, and see someone from work. The only people that know I do this are the ladies that I see and they don't know anyone that I know in the real world...I don't think

P.S. Ms. Woods, answer my email!
You fellas are looking for a pussy sale....
Last two posts are true.
Apparently some of the assholes aboard say that I'm slipping for speaking about this, well one asshole in particular.
He's defiantly on my ignore list. Originally Posted by Kenya Woods
Heh.
the ideal of hobbying was to be discreet.......The only people that know I do this are the ladies that I see and they don't know anyone that I know in the real world.. Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack

Bro, speaks the gospels of the hobby.