help posting a provider ad

hey everyone my name is Aly its been awhile..but I'm back and having a few issues posting..is there any thread I could read or a FAQ section I could learn how to post an ad correctly..adding pics or changing font size or color etc etc..please help if you can
The new system won't take rates over 180 per hour.

You look Amazing Girl !!!

Mr. GS when did the system start doing that ? Only 180 rate?
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Mm mm...delish.
Hello sexy Aly! Are you visiting our fair city soon?
thanks for the response everyone
good luck girl!

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

MmmMmmm Mmmm... yummy!
I like your looks ... so hot and sexy indeed = )

thanks for the response everyone Originally Posted by aly310

A lot of responses, but has anyone offered to help this beautiful young lady post her ad? Staying on topic, PM sent.
hey everyone my name is Aly its been awhile..but I'm back and having a few issues posting..is there any thread I could read or a FAQ section I could learn how to post an ad correctly..adding pics or changing font size or color etc etc..please help if you can Originally Posted by aly310
When you do find out how you might wanna exclude adding the little character squares, hearts, stars etc. In your ad.
Unless It's really your thing....
When you do find out how you might wanna exclude adding the little character squares, hearts, stars etc. In your ad.
Unless It's really your thing.... Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Im guessing you dont like all my lips then Sexy-P
Im guessing you dont like all my lips then Sexy-P Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
I don't think it's you she's implying to....

Its my lips...
Oopsie. Let me take a look Aa
Oopsie. Let me take a look Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
That might be your problem right now! Stop worrying about what other girls are posting and putting in their subject line (ADs). How bout you channel all that energy and effort into something constructive...