Provider is questioning about my guts !!

I was asked to post some rude message sent to me on my P*** in response to my request...what do you say Mods ?? can i post it ??
  • Seedy
  • 10-15-2015, 01:05 PM
I do not believe a direct quote is allowed without getting a vacation, and it getting deleted.
Direct quotes of private communications between members are not permitted. If you wish though you may restate in your own words in order to tell your side of the story.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Direct quotes of private communications between members are not permitted. If you wish though you may restate in your own words in order to tell your side of the story.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Thanks Mod, now its the providers turn to show up and say whatever she wants to in public if she dares to do so...
Butt hurt fucktards make this place fun
He deleted yo shit. You need to paraphrase
He deleted yo shit. You need to paraphrase Originally Posted by citizen44
he didn't delete anything, just responded to my question about posting the rude message i received from a provider as per her challenge...now i leave it to her to come up with her shit here if she really dares to do so