How Far to Cum see a provider

Guys, just started a journey to Houston to see a a Lady. Traveling 345 miles and just under 5 hours. What's your longest distance driven to see?
Coon-ass56
Wow long drive..
I've done the reverse. I've "arranged" business in Lafayette to see one or two there. Both worth the drive for me. One was an eccie girl that is gone but still available to me. The other is a UTR civi single mom that needed help with some bills. I found her through one of her "goody goody" friends that was too proud to fuck a well-off older white guy...LMFAO.

Edit: the way the civi fucked me, I'm thinking she doesn't get enough dick. She'll do two hours of fuck-me-to-death and a quickie in the morning for 400. If she shows up on time, i pay her 500 because my time is valuable too. She is definitely worth the drive.

Edit 2: if she'd just let me fuck her in the ass.
I thought it was low for a tard to drive for play. But me thinks otherwise now. Dallas ain't far.
woah now I would make sure you leave extra extra extra happy. Because that sure is a mission.
woah now I would make sure you leave extra extra extra happy. Because that sure is a mission. Originally Posted by AlluringStacy
Q: how far does a Tard have to travel for you to remove the C from CBJ?
Guys, just started a journey to Houston to see a a Lady. Traveling 345 miles and just under 5 hours. What's your longest distance driven to see?
Coon-ass56 Originally Posted by coon-ass56
The fucktards that take the prize on that are the ones that get on the jet plane and get to Germany for the discount, cut-throat rates.

She must have a gold plated kitty to make that drive. Longest drive for me was Houston to Port Arthur.
  • Trey
  • 10-17-2015, 05:16 PM
I don't travel for pussy but I will bang pussy when I travel.
The fucktards that take the prize on that are the ones that get on the jet plane and get to Germany for the discount, cut-throat rates.

Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Germany and Amsterdam and Thailand are them good places to go : )

My longest drives to see an Eccie provider are my trips to see and be with Karlie Kox in Dallas : )

Karlie Kox and Spider-Man ... me wearing Spidey suit : )

Good luck.
I'm sure you'll have a great time!
My longest drives to see an Eccie provider are my trips to see and be with Karlie Kox in Dallas : )

Karlie Kox and Spider-Man ... me wearing Spidey suit : )

Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666

No dude not the spiderman outfit again.
No dude not the spiderman outfit again.
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
LMFAO!!!
The nine legged hobbyist.