Bruised Commando?

• lexel
  • 10-19-2015, 05:16 AM
After a recent session, during the wipe down, I noticed a bruise on my commando unit, about 3/4 of an inch in diameter. My date looked at it and apologized. I don't remember anything she did that could have caused it - it is painless but possibly horrifying to anyone else that might like to inspect it before an under cover mission.

Has anyone had a similar experience or know what might have happened to cause it. Right now, about 40 hours later, it might be mistaken for a birthmark, but it is going away a little more slowly that I'd like since I have a few dates liked up with some amateur friends. . .
Sounds like you may have ruptured a blood vessel (hematoma), had it happen to once after a vigorous oral session with a lot of suction. Typically will go away in s few days, if not consult your physician.
A hickey? lol Wow.... you do realize that medical speculation violates posting guidelines? Asking us to do so is.... uh....
Thanks Playa'.

If it doesn't go away in a couple days, go to the dr.
Yep. Had one once right on the side about 1/2 way down. Black/blue spot about the size of a nickel. Freaked the shit out of me - I thought it was the start of my whole dick just rotting off as punishment for hobbying from some higher power. Also, SO freaks out at every little thing so I had to hide it from her while I google "dick bruise." Thankfully it cleared up in a few days. I still don't know what caused it.
Been there done that. But my bruise was probably about 3 inches wide and 6 or 7 long. Felt really lucky the entire thing was not damaged.
... my bruise was probably about 3 inches wide and 6 or 7 long. Felt really lucky the entire thing was not damaged. Originally Posted by Pistolero
#humblebrag
I have had it happen twice in the last six months. I'm thinking age as a lot to do with it as well. Typically has gone away in 3 days.
  • lexel
  • 10-19-2015, 08:32 AM
Well then, definitely not to worry. I'd put some cover up on it, but if I'm lucky it would just get sucked off anyway. And if I'm not lucky, there's no need to hide the bruise!

Thanks for sharing your experiences. If the commando dies, I'll file a report, but for now he seems fit to go into the heat of battle.
Warm Sitz bath In apple cider vinegar
Be sure and have the SO take a looksie.
Sounds like a fierce BJ suction bruise
Should be gone in a week
He takes a licking and keeps on ticking!
He takes a licking and keeps on ticking! Originally Posted by Slitlikr
In this case, wouldn't it be: He takes a sucking and keeps on fucking?
You need to get to a doctor and fast. There is a rare condition called Thrombosiscasey where a rupture in a vein at the center of your penis continuously secrets blood and can become fatal if you develop a hardon.
you sick fuck^