Opinions on Incall...

So it has crossed my mind for discretion reasons.....
Do you prefer an incall location with multiple entrances and an 'open' layout or ones that only have access by going through a main entrance such as a lobby?
With you sweetie, I wouldn't care. And I mean that.��
Lol why thank you! I guess I just prefer keeping my business to myself and outcalls but if incall is a must I personally don't like having people see anyone in or out ya know
Discretion is important to us fucktards...but so is a decent incall. I have no problem going through a lobby, like at the Intercontinental, where you don't have to go right past the front desk. I tend to not care for a Motel 6...you don't have to go past the desk, but it's challenging to get the vehicle parked discretely.
Yes. I went to an incall at a motel one time and there were about 6 or 7people hanging out in the parking lot. I almost left but I guess the temptation to stay was just too much.
Motel 6 is not acceptable
The best option for true discretion is a 3-4 star or higher hotel with a busy lobby which does not require keycards to access the elevators.
Motel 6 is not acceptable Originally Posted by SknyDiva
dito...and usually a bigger/higher starred hotel that is busy,like a convention center!!
Ok I'm gonna clarify lol my question would NOT include motels lol I've stayed in very nice hotels that had the doors on the outside like a best Western and others who did not such as a ramada. Just curious is all :-)
Always feel more comfortable walking through a lobby and down a hall to get to an incall. Gives me time to calm my self before I knock and walk into the room. This is especially good for me when I'm seeing someone new. I usually like to park near a stairwell or alternate exit though. I always take the stairs out so as to not have to make that walk past the lobby again on the way out. No reason to make it clear to anyone at the desk what they may suspect is gain on in Rm XXX
For me, I rather a decent hotel that I can drive right up to the room. Like a Ramada Inn or something. The hotels with a lobby always make me nervous because I'm sure after a while they notice guys passing and then leaving an hour later. Now, it may be different in New Orleans. Maybe Ramada Inn type of hotels bring out the "forbidden topic" type of people out there. I don't know. But in Houma, the Ramada Inn and Plantation Inn are in a decent area of town.
Always feel more comfortable walking through a lobby and down a hall to get to an incall. Gives me time to calm lf before I knock and walk into the room. This is especially good for me when I'm seeing someone new. I usually like to park near a stairwell or alternate exit though. I always take the stairs out so as to not have to make that walk past the lobby again on the way out. No reason to make it clear to anyone at the desk what they may suspect is gain on in Rm XXX Originally Posted by Needsomestrange

I can count on one hand how many times ive let someone come straight to my door lol. I'd be way more nervous that way vs meeting outside! I ♡ the opinions keep them coming!!
I prefer on 'open' floor plan with multiple points of entry/exit. And preferably on the ground floor, or a low floor that I can take the stairs to. I don't want to have to walk through a lobby where I might run into someone I don't want to see. Or, possibly one of the worst case scenarios, walk into an elevator and see someone I DO NOT want to see.
Have gone crazy with the dam...locks on some are now like a dam airport. No need for elevator keys at 12 noon...pain in the ass. Have been losing customers and before Xmas nobody needs that shit...lol. A WHATEVER HAPPENED TO NOLA PD JUST KEEPING THE SHIT OUGHTA THE QUARTER??
For me, I rather a decent hotel that I can drive right up to the room. Like a Ramada Inn or something. The hotels with a lobby always make me nervous because I'm sure after a while they notice guys passing and then leaving an hour later. Now, it may be different in New Orleans. Maybe Ramada Inn type of hotels bring out the "forbidden topic" type of people out there. I don't know. But in Houma, the Ramada Inn and Plantation Inn are in a decent area of town. Originally Posted by albundy
I usually carry a bag with me so I look like I belong at a hotel and sometimes I actually leave in different clothes, not to try to conceal my identity so much as simply to look like I belong there.