Just Wondering...🙋🏻

Why is it that some providers are so helpful when it comes to giving a reference and others don't seem to want raise a finger to even respond to a text or an email? I realize I'm a newer provider, but I thought the whole reference thing was to benefit all of us; to keep us safe. I'm happy to give a reference to anyone and they can contact me by text, email or pm and expect a prompt reply bc I know time is money. I really am just wondering if there is something that I'm missing, am I wasting my time trying to get references from some providers? Some of the providers have been absolutely amazing, don't get me wrong, and I love them for it. Any advice you can give me is appreciated...XXOO
Some will be helpful and other don't like the competition.....
You'll learn in time who the pros are. VP is meaningless.
Bottom line... some of us care and some don't. Even some VP gals... We have to take the good with the bad be thankful for the ladies that do care.

Some of it may be the lady never gathers Any sort of info so chooses to ignore you... this falls under the I don't care. They don't care about themselves enough to Ask for any info.. so they wont care about those of us that do.

And hey there hot lady!
Hi Beauty!

Good points...just sucks when you don't even get responses. Thanks for your insight!

Muah!
Some girls will purposely ignore reference requests but also keep in mind that lots of providers lack TCB skills.
Some girls will purposely ignore reference requests but also keep in mind that lots of providers lack TCB skills. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Or poach the client after receiving a request
Some girls will purposely ignore reference requests.... Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Never had need to bother with any of that reference bs. Plenty of fish in the sea.

Did try it out awhile back just to see. Took over a month to get all squared away....
By then a better option emerged with a better menu that required no reference bs and I lost interest in the OP..... js
Bottom line... some of us care and some don't. Even some VP gals... We have to take the good with the bad be thankful for the ladies that do care.

Some of it may be the lady never gathers Any sort of info so chooses to ignore you... this falls under the I don't care. They don't care about themselves enough to Ask for any info.. so they wont care about those of us that do.

And hey there hot lady! Originally Posted by ElleW
+1
I've come to find that those who don't give refs are usually the type I wouldn't want a ref from anyway. I'm not big into trusting my safety on the word of someone that couldn't care less about their own.
I'm happy to see you posting Lilly! Cute avatar
Thanks Lexxxy XXOO
I've come to find that those who don't give refs are usually the type I wouldn't want a ref from anyway. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Completely agree.
Or poach the client after receiving a request Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
This can happen too.

Ive experienced this with other jobs... frankly I have a lot of experience with poaching, 9 out of 10 times backfired on them. ha ha. Most poachers think its about the dollar when its not.

It comes down to... if they want You they will come to you no matter what that other offer is.
I agree.. Some females just will not respond.. And if that ever happens.I ask them for a new reference, look at there track record and try to make the best decision possible ..
Most the time I will say forget it and keep moving on..
!!
Best of luck to ya
I give references, so if any ladies need to vouch the safety of a client feel free to pm me and I will get back asap. xoxoxox
I have given and gotten refs from some Ladies posting in here which im grateful for. Just goes to show what Ladies are on top of it. Most of the frequent Lady posters give great refs and take this seriously.
I have no problem coming right out and telling Gents that they have have a faulty ref. I think they should know who's looking out for them and who isn't.