Crossing swords

Good morning my pretties.
I’m looking for a couple local guys to share a couple of gorgeous ladies at my expense, just need some guys who are comfortable crossing swords.
lol

Good luck
lol

Good luck Originally Posted by Missburger
I just thought that, reading a lot of the conversations here, that there was a large population of gay or bisexual men masquerading as heterosexuals. I would think it would be an easy sell, two rockhard smooth cocks sliding past one another as they plunge into a lovely lady friend.
I just thought that, reading a lot of the conversations here, that there was a large population of gay or bisexual men masquerading as heterosexuals. I would think it would be an easy sell, two rockhard smooth cocks sliding past one another as they plunge into a lovely lady friend. Originally Posted by A Hole
commie mummy where ...are yas?
commie mummy where ...are yas? Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Sorry, you'll have to find a different partner.

Many have asked so I will post these few pictures. These are the same pictures she sent to me a few months ago when we first met. She is 26, married, spanish gal. As far as I know she does not advertise anywhere. The only real negative is she has implants but they are gorgeous though not as supple as I normally like.
run major run, its a trick
run major run, its a trick Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
No tricks, no money involved, fantasy of hers. She is a great gal but really naughty and full of life and boundless energy.
  • GSW
  • 12-06-2018, 04:35 PM
PM sent
I just thought that, reading a lot of the conversations here, that there was a large population of gay or bisexual men masquerading as heterosexuals. I would think it would be an easy sell, two rockhard smooth cocks sliding past one another as they plunge into a lovely lady friend. Originally Posted by A Hole
Funny that none of you protested this remark...

Many have asked so I will post these few pictures. These are the same pictures she sent to me a few months ago when we first met. She is 26, married, spanish gal. As far as I know she does not advertise anywhere. The only real negative is she has implants but they are gorgeous though not as supple as I normally like. Originally Posted by A Hole
Jeeezus! Nice!
Jeeezus! Nice! Originally Posted by ben dover
Breading stock or OMG I want ta play with that race car ?
but renting a race car is cheaper in the long

breading would be costly if forever or when got tired of each other shit n cleans ya our in court

Many have asked so I will post these few pictures. These are the same pictures she sent to me a few months ago when we first met. She is 26, married, spanish gal. As far as I know she does not advertise anywhere. The only real negative is she has implants but they are gorgeous though not as supple as I normally like. Originally Posted by A Hole
I don't see no negative with her,

good look bro
No tricks, no money involved, fantasy of MINE. She is a great gal but really naughty and full of life and boundless energy. Originally Posted by A Hole
FIFY....yer welcome

FIFY....yer welcome

. Originally Posted by rooster
you forgot ta change "life" ta "cum" ?