BBFS

• 100%
  • 12-10-2018, 03:04 AM
Is there a list anywhere that shows which girls allow CIP and which don’t?
No
  • 100%
  • 12-10-2018, 04:34 AM
Well that’s too bad, maybe we should start one?
Can do that
But why?
But why? Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight9
Why not
Peopje want to know
It’s info shared

On we go
I have a list as others do too
See XY's thread

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1043499 Originally Posted by jokacz
A classic

Lol
I learned a long time ago that whenever you see a lot of mindless, group, white knighting of hookers that are guilty of bad acts, raw dogging is the motivation.
I learned a long time ago that whenever you see a lot of mindless, group, white knighting of hookers that are guilty of bad acts, raw dogging is the motivation. Originally Posted by jokacz
No doubt lol
But y they not married it’s a hooker
Own it
Those threads turn into mud slinging slander, witch hunts, and guys boasting false activities to feel special or see if others will chime in.
The people on this site keeps me laughing all the time. This topic should be discuss in Private aka Mens Lounge
The people on this site keeps me laughing all the time. This topic should be discuss in Private aka Mens Lounge Originally Posted by joelove69

Except there is nothing private about the ML.
Those threads turn into mud slinging slander, witch hunts, and guys boasting false activities to feel special or see if others will chime in. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I agree Lexxxy, But there are some ladies that have allowed guys to go BareBack. I myself will never reveal that Info to any person on this site. I Joelove69 never Fuck Raw and Tell about. Some things should be kept Private between The 2 consenting adults.
Those threads turn into mud slinging slander, witch hunts, and guys boasting false activities to feel special or see if others will chime in. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

Psy Ops