to cum or not to cum .....

when you are engaged in provider/client delites, does it bother you if the other person orgasms but you don't? (slightly ignore the other sexual fun you were having)

if you are in a committed relationship, is your answer the same?

personally, if my provider for the hour wasnt engaged to help lil delites cum, whether or not she was intent on getting hers, yes, i would be bothered!

if she were into it, but lil delites just couldnt get there due to my physical situation at the time (too tired, already drained a few times in prior day/days), then i wouldnt be bothered.

in my committed relationship, if we were both into it, it wouldnt matter if she did and i didnt. but even if she just wanted to cum and was using me, i'd be okay with that.

keep your thoughts cumming!!
"Committed Relationship"...lol
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2019, 06:56 PM
This is a tough question and every encounter is different, some finish multiple times, others don't any and a few fake it (bad actress) I recently had encounter where she tapped out after exploding twice during some oral fun and I didn't finish at all.

At home it's crickets around here, more hobby fun for me! Yay
To me there is nothing better then bringing a beautiful sensual woman to orgasmic pleasure especially whe using my tongue and lips...oh my do I like that. If it is real or very well done iop making me feel it was real I leave a happy man every time even if I was unable for what ever reason.
I don't care cause I have a clit massager lol. I'll still get mine regardless
  • gc161
  • 03-27-2019, 03:56 AM
I notice in encounter reports that the mongers will document provider "orgasms" by the number. I doubt this phenomena is happening in my encounters except for my own pop. I do the exact opposite of those mongers; recording my own pops. I would need a verbal confirmation if they're happening on the other end. I can not recall a pro telling me they came sooooo.. Do I feel bad about that? The answer is yes, I do.
Don't care if she comes. Even if she does, I won't believe it was real anyway.

I just hope she finds me clean and friendly enough that she enjoys my company.

My last GF kind of spoiled me in a way. She was super sensitive and would go at least twice before I was even getting warmed up.

It did a lot for my ego, but I soon realized, I got a little lazy in the pleasing department. Most women require WAY more work than she did.
Don't care if she comes. Even if she does, I won't believe it was real anyway.

I just hope she finds me clean and friendly enough that she enjoys my company.
Originally Posted by Samhyde
For me - I LOVE it when she comes, but.....I can't always tell the difference between 'faking it/IOP' vs REAL orgasms. For some girls I've seen multiple times, this is more apparent.

I strongly feel that the experience is mutually fun for both of us, as I never would want to be "that guy" that someone has to close her eyes and muddle through the appointment. I feel so strongly about this - if I see someone for the 2nd time, I ALWAYS ask if they're Ok seeing me.
I do not require the lady pretend to orgasm. I know the money is the only reason she is with me. There have been times when it was obvious because the muscle spasms. That is incredible. I knew one lady who could even fake that on demand. She had incredible muscle control where it counted.
We’re talking hobby world right? Um, no, I’m the one paying. If she does, so much the better, but that’s not the object if the game.
"personally, if my provider for the hour wasnt engaged to help lil delites cum, whether or not she was intent on getting hers, yes, i would be bothered!" Originally Posted by pmdelites at start of thread
this happened to me and lil delites recently. the provider took almost no initiative in enticing, stimulating, and getting him and me off or even close. i had to take matters into my own hands. it was not deliteful at all. :^{

good thing for me that she was not a 300/hr provider!
I love when she cums, makes me happy.
Well I am very multi orgasmic...so just put up with me having mine. And let's just have fun...whether you come once,twice or none
..just enjoy the journey!!!
Ive had sessions when my intent was to make her cum, love the taste. There were times when I spent too much time trying to make her cum and time was up, not a problem. I don't usually cum anyway, its a condom thing, but I do enjoy!
  • BLM69
  • 04-02-2019, 10:13 PM
Well I am very multi orgasmic...so just put up with me having mine. And let's just have fun...whether you come once,twice or none
..just enjoy the journey!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Are these fake or real orgasms?