Coolest Providers

So from time to time somebody will do a thread about the Hottest Providers, etc. Just for fun I thought why not have a thread for the Coolest Providers?

I got the idea tonight because out of the blue Madison May called me and just came by to see me and hang out a while tonight. No BCD. Just had some food and some wine and great conversation with a friend I have not seen in about 3 months. (My SugarBaby has taken the place of the Providers that I used to see in the Hobby)

Madison, thanks for being so cool. (So I changed my avatar to Madison tonight just because she dropped by to see me)

Anyway, I am starting this thread off by nominating Madison May as the Coolest Provider.

Guys, who would you like to nominate as the Coolest Provider?

And Ladies, please tell us your opinions, too
I would like to nominate myself for being the most uber BFE hobbyist out there.

Providers: you're welcome.

Lol!

Seriously, there are too many to list for me.
I'm gonna nominate my damn self because I rock!

Then would have to be my girlfriends Marie Lynn, Adrianna Love and those 2 crazy bitches Natasha Fame and Lisa Love!

Some of us are from the "Johnny 5 Crew" and of course we are just CRAZZZY Fun!!!
Honey Rose is both cool and hot!!!! laid back, fun to talk to...and...fun to sip wine with!!!!
I'll give high marks to Jade Mackie and Julie West, both went out of their way to make me feel relaxed and not rushed.
TNTKelly is one of the coolest women I have ever met.
If I got to choose one girl to hang out with, shoot pool, go to a movie or the biker bar with, it would be Princess Ashley. But she's too young to drink...

Maybe we could talk Delanie Smith into coming along as a chaperone to make sure the old guy didn't get too fresh...LOL
I'll represent FTW style. Cameron and Erin are both super cool chicks! (And they're both mucho hot too...)
Vivian Knights without a doubt.
I nominate Devyn and Original Becky!!
Holly, when I got there I thought she was nuts with all the giggling. when I left I was weak and giggling also.
Red Headed Julie
MAX
fawn
Chloe Marie (currently visiting)
Cameron Coxx(on her way)
Gia Stevens
TNTKelly
Elisabeth Whispers
Berkleigh
Tara Evans

If I have left someone out that I have seen, please excuse me. And there are some I haven't seen that I know will be cool as hell. Hang in there ladies. I will be cumming to an incall near you soon.
I havent met many ladies but..

Berk & Kelly TNT are some sexy cool ladies..
Sophie
Laci French
Fawn
Becky
Lusty
Fawn
Kelly
Ryann
paigemorrow
Playful Jade
Marie Lynn
dragonfly