HELLO EVERYONE!!

Well everyone I'm coming back. My daughter was in a bad car accident she is in a coma! She broke the vertabra in her neck and her pelvis so I'm coming back to be with her I will need all the prayers and help yall can give if u can help please call me at 503-913-1206 I will be back at 6pm tommrow!!
Thanks so much it will be a long hard fight for us!
Very sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she makes a full and quick recovery!
Sorry to hear about your daughter. Needless to say, the most important thing for her is the support of her family. There are multiple organizations out there that can assist in situations such as this if you are so inclined to seek aid, training and therapy. I do wish her a speedy recovery. I know how tough these things can be from personal experience.

Best-
Oh no! That's so unfortunate! I wish you & your daughter the best and I hope she recovers as quickly as she can.
You and your family in my prayers...stay strong!
Oh wow! So sorry this happened. I will keep her in my prayers.
Prayers and best wishes for her recovery. The best to you both during this time...think postive and stay focused if you can.
Very sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope and pray that she will recover and be good as new ASAP. Stay strong as she needs you.
So sorry to hear that and hope all goes well for her recovery
Hope everything turns out well.
Wishing her a speedy recovery.