Tale of Tape: Melania Trump vs. Michelle Obama

Melania Trump:

She would be the only first lady to have posed nude: In 2000, Melania was photographed in the buff for a GQ photoshoot - one memorable image had her handcuffed to a briefcase on board a private jet belonging to Trump, then her boyfriend. "We pushed the envelope a little," editor Dylan Jones says. "[It's] not exactly the kind of thing we could have asked anyone else to do – and we were surprised she said yes." As for what kind of first lady she would make, he predicted: "Probably a very good one. It's her husband I'm worried about."

Michelle Obama:

Attended Princeton University, graduated cum laude in 1985, and got her degree from Harvard Law in 1988. Following her graduation from Harvard, she worked at a Chicago law firm, where she met her husband, future U.S. President Barack Obama.

Let me ask you people for the party of family values. Who's added more value and contribution to this society. The nude poser would be first lady or a highly educated attorney?

I ask! you decide
Melania Trump:

She would be the only first lady to have posed nude: In 2000, Melania was photographed in the buff for a GQ photoshoot - one memorable image had her handcuffed to a briefcase on board a private jet belonging to Trump, then her boyfriend. "We pushed the envelope a little," editor Dylan Jones says. "[It's] not exactly the kind of thing we could have asked anyone else to do – and we were surprised she said yes." As for what kind of first lady she would make, he predicted: "Probably a very good one. It's her husband I'm worried about."

Michelle Obama:

Attended Princeton University, graduated cum laude in 1985, and got her degree from Harvard Law in 1988. Following her graduation from Harvard, she worked at a Chicago law firm, where she met her husband, future U.S. President Barack Obama.

Let me ask you people for the party of family values. Who's added more value and contribution to this society. The nude poser would be first lady or a highly educated attorney?

I ask! you decide
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You'd be the clown voting for the biggest hypocrite running, dickhead. Hildebeest has been on every side of every major issue, and her lying ass would switch a position in a heartbeat if she thought it would garner her more votes or more money, dickhead. BTW, dickhead, sexually harassing subordinates in the workplace and getting head in the oral office is not listed among "family values", like you and your lying, hypocritical ilk genuinely care for values of any sort.
Is Michelle Obama in a "relationship" with HillariousNoMore?

Is Michelle cheating on Barack and HillariousNoMore cheating on Bill?

Someone needs to keep focused on "golf ball cleaning"!
I know it frustrates you guys that Michelle is accomplished whereas Melania is not. There's a reason Melania decided to plagiarize Michelle. LOL
I know it frustrates you guys that Michelle is accomplished whereas Melania is not. There's a reason Melania decided to plagiarize Michelle. LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It must frustrate you, dickhead, to know that the FBI director labeled hildebeest too fuckin' stupid to follow government security protocols.
It must frustrate you, dickhead, to know that the FBI director labeled hildebeest too fuckin' stupid to follow government security protocols. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

No sir. I could care less about Hilary. I just want her to win
Nurse Chapel please remove your head from your ass before posting again. Melania speaks five languages, Michelle one. Melania is the only possible first lady that we KNOW has posed nude. I would guess that others have as well to lesser applause but I thought liberals were all for stuff like that. Who knew that liberals were such prudes. Melania studied engineering before going into modeling. Melania was a success before meeting her husband, Michelle owes much of her success to her husband (just like Hillary).

Melania is a truly beautiful woman who created her own success and loves the USA. Michelle is a bitter, radical who only loves her country when it served her interest. Michelle cannot pose nude or we will see her sick.
No sir. I could care less about Hilary. I just want her to win Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Gruber did call your ilk "stupid"; hence, you'd be the stupid dickhead voting for the candidate the FBI director labeled too stupid to follow government laws and government security protocols.
I know it frustrates you guys that Michelle is accomplished whereas Melania is not. There's a reason Melania decided to plagiarize Michelle. LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So you're going to say that the words Michelle used were never used before she did?
Nurse Chapel please remove your head from your ass before posting again. Melania speaks five languages, Michelle one. Melania is the only possible first lady that we KNOW has posed nude. I would guess that others have as well to lesser applause but I thought liberals were all for stuff like that. Who knew that liberals were such prudes. Melania studied engineering before going into modeling. Melania was a success before meeting her husband, Michelle owes much of her success to her husband (just like Hillary).

Melania is a truly beautiful woman who created her own success and loves the USA. Michelle is a bitter, radical who only loves her country when it served her interest. Michelle cannot pose nude or we will see her sick. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

LOL she didn't study shit. That's the story Trump peddled to avoid being ridiculed for marrying a cough cough "model:

Prove her education because she sure can't when asked by vetters. Anyone can claim they studied this or that. She has no degree's but claiming she studied engineering. LOL yeah right it's all a lie. How does one go from engineering to modeling. Do they wake up during the middle of course study and realize: "Oh shit I'm not smart enough I better start "modeling"

You guys are full of it
So you're going to say that the words Michelle used were never used before she did? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

YES
How many languages does Michelle know?
When was she involved in her own business?
How many times has she traveled outside of this country on her own money?
And has she started loving this country or is she still ashamed of it?

What has she "accomplished"?
[B]Prove her education .... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
After Obaminable proves his!
YES Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

She did say that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8