Michele Obama Is Pretty Awesome - Last Night Showed Why People Try To Plaigiarize Her Shit

That sister is amazing. I bet after watching that speech Donald Trump was like "Got Dammit" she's good. Melania was like now yall see why I plagiarized her.

Michelle just won HIlary Clinton the election.
One fantastic speech after another. Some criticism of Sanders though. Michelle, like her predecessor Laura Bush, is a woman of class.
One fantastic speech after another. Some criticism of Sanders though. Michelle, like her predecessor Laura Bush, is a woman of class. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I totally agree. Laura Bush was classy in every way and still is.
That sister is amazing. I bet after watching that speech Donald Trump was like "Got Dammit" she's good. Melania was like now yall see why I plagiarized her.

Michelle just won HIlary Clinton the election. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're just saying that because she received the fewest 'boos' of the evening.

Or, did she? There were so many it's hard to tell.
Considering she doesn't even like Hillary she did her best to improve upon the horrible first day of the DNC.
I was concerned they'd buckle under the pressure of the email hacking controversy.

But they handled it perfectly and proved that the Democratic Party will rise.
I was concerned they'd buckle under the pressure of the email hacking controversy.

But they handled it perfectly and proved that the Democratic Party will rise. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What makes you think it's over? Assange says it's only just begun.
Remember back during the Bush years when Wikileaks was democrats' best friend and hero?

Today? Not so much. LMAO!
What makes you think it's over? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Because he is.
What makes you think it's over? Assange says it's only just begun.
Remember back during the Bush years when Wikileaks was democrats' best friend and hero?

Today? Not so much. LMAO! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
He's using the patented O'Keefe trolling method. Put something out that is somewhat damaging, give them a change to viciously deny that there is any truth, then drop the hard charge on their lying heads with more releases.

You have noticed that no one of importance has directly denied anything. They don't want to be on camera saying this or that is a filthy lie when they know the truth is out there waiting to fall on them.