Curious

If I find myself in the Northwest Highway or Harry Hines area, and $200 to $300 in my pocket, why would I ever stop by a strip club when I can go in an Amp? Seriously? Unless I absolutely had to have a white girl or Latina. And then if I go in a strip club and I want similar sevices as an amp, it’s going to cost me double if not more with a vip room and champagne.

The only reason I could see hitting a strip club would be to enjoy some music, bouncing boobs, and some beers. But you’ll have to fight off several strippers who try multiple attempts at getting you to the expensive vip room. And you go home smelling of alcohol, often smoke too, and sometimes sparklies on you face (and gum in your pubus if you are a dumb shit).

In sum, I don’t see the appeal.
Ok
Looks like the OP already made up his mind about strip clubs.

Is there supposedly a question in there somewhere?

The title reads
curious
and I don't see where the curiosity is located at in the post he made.
They are fun and unpredictable places.
Multiple possibilities for various types of encounters, opportunities and relationships.
Anything from lunch or drinks with a view, to high mileage dances or more in non-VIP, to VIP fun, to take-out.
A target rich environment to meet attractive, sexy, open-minded, smart, dumb, nice, bsc, fun, mean, manipulative, and/or caring people for anything from a brief encounter to ltr.
If your only goal is to get laid, I understand your feelings. An AMP will do that most efficiently. What an SC offers is a club atmosphere, music, drinks and eye candy. You can see lots of girls, talk to them, get a feeling for their personality, and either have some fun, or not. Point is, you can feel them out before you decide. If AMP’s And Studios ran like the Nevada brothels where you could go in, grab a drink and meet the ladies before you decide, that would give an SC a run for it’s money, but they are an in and out, high turnover businesses. Good for scratching an itch, but not for a relaxing night out. I will agree, I find the costs of that level of play at an SC to be prohibitive and would never do it, but some may find the exciting atmosphere worth the extra expense. Another benefit is deniability. Strip clubs are legal. If you get seen walking out of one you you can easily say you just grabbed a few drinks and got a dance or two. You get caught exiting an AMP, weaving a believable excuse becomes a lot trickier. You could tell them you mistook it for a Korean restaurant, but that won’t explain why you were in there for an hour.
You could tell them you mistook it for a Korean restaurant, but that won’t explain why you were in there for an hour. Originally Posted by Hellion437
Yes, and saying it was Korean BBQ will just make matters worse
Personally I never cared for the strip club scene. The girls are a bunch of tricks and cons. Any action is way overpriced and there is little to no privacy and you are rushed to complete your business with the speed of a hummingbird. I also do not see the allure of the ones that serve food. I would not eat food anywhere where hand jobs and oral sex are the norm on the premises. To each his/her own.
Curious as to what would drive people to an sc. Texaschilli and Helion I think answered the question at hand.
Free passes n hot girls silly. They don't hand those out at amps. I'm pretty sure lol
I can often get hand jobs and blowjobs for $20. Good for a quick release