Cold Deep Water

Two gentlemen (?) were walking home from a local party. They came to a bridge over a stream of water and could not resist the opportunity.

As they relieved themselves while standing on the bridge one remarked "The water is cold tonight."

Replied the other "Deep, too."
Old Richard Pryor Joke
Hey I really like that one i had to read it two times just to get it!!!
lol had to make a call to get it then i giggled... te he he i guess the blonde was working for me more than the red hair lol
Dang! I was hoping someone would have to ask before me! (I am blonde so please forgive me) ....

I don't get it! ...
  • ezman
  • 09-15-2010, 07:27 AM
Oh, Maxine!

Guys are peeing off the bridge.

One says the water is cold (implies that his dick is hanging down in the water below the bridge).

The other says deep, too (implies that his dick is hitting the bottom of the stream).

***Guys get this real quick ... takes the ladies a while.***
  • Stag
  • 09-15-2010, 08:20 AM
Maybe it's funnier the way Karl (of "Slingblade") told it:

"They was these 2 fellers standin’on a bridge goin’ to the bathroom. One feller said that the water was cold. The other feller said the water was deep… I believe one feller come from Arkansas. Get it?"

Thanks for the explanation. I didn't get it either.
Got it! Hehe! Sorry!
One critical element was left out min this telling - ethnicity.
The joke, as repeated herein, has deleted that in favor of being PC.
As a result, it is more difficult to get.
LOL!!! REMEMBER IT WELL. STILL FUNNY EITHER WAY. WHITE GUYS TOUCH THE BOTTOM TOO. DON'T GET IT TWISTED. AND SOME BROTHAS CAN'T TELL IF THE WATER IS COLD OR NOT. HMMMMMMM