Visiting Houston

Hello Houston,

I will be coming to Houston to visit the last week of August. Just wondering, where is a good place to visit for myself? What area? I have heard Galleria area. But, in my research that’s a lot of area.. I have found a few places off at Westheimer and, West Loop South.. Will be my first visit to Houston so, I am not too familiar with anything. Any information you can give would be greatly appreciated...

Xo
Alexis
Search is your friend. Lots of threads on this topic.... Ijs. Have fun on your trip!
I am in Houston TODAY and near WESTCHASE I would guess this is an OK place to stay or perhaps Google Houston Galleria area you may find something to your liking
Galleria for sure. Watch out for ones on Priceline that are “Near Galleria” those are usually farther away.

But all the four star Galleria hotels are nice. Some require a key to go upstairs, though. Some charge for parking. Some guys will complain about traffic. But I still think it’s the most central location for most people.
Thanks for the input.. I have my trip booked for end of August.. looking forward to my venture down.
Hope you have a good trip, you're sexy. Sorry the bbw in post 2 is a hater.
Hope you have a good trip, you're sexy. Sorry the bbw in post 2 is a hater. Originally Posted by Kickrocks

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Not rude, stating a few facts.

Fact 1. She was hating on the visiting lady

Fact 2. She is a bbw.
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Lol