And some people think I'm foooking throwed off.....

So I'm sitting with a provider friend I booked with and some of you folks like cmon. This shit is so simple. Like it really is, some of us just really want to see a chick, have a good time and move around. All of the politics about people pushing foooking agendas about don't see this dude for whatever crazy reason.. Like c'mon folks get a life. First of all like don't come here to fall in love and ain't no one died from lack of pussy, so who gives a shit. Me personally, I'm hobbying less and less. Like I came here because civie females are expensive and I don't always get what I want because I thought this is easier, fun. Sigh.... thankfully I've found a nice couple of civ's I've made an arrangement with because no one has time for all the shenanigans. So as I fade into the sunset it was fun chaps and shine lubs you'll. Toodlez...
Mkay. Bye.
Turn the channel we’ve seen this show.
It must be hard being this miserable mytho....
What ever gave you the idea the people think you're throwed off?
Kick Rocko, just the general Shine hate and I just came to put a little foooking sun "shine" in you'll life. And oh mytho, let's just say you'll never be half the man I am and I'll never be half the woman you are. Toodlez....
So I'm sitting with a provider friend I booked with and some of you folks like cmon. This shit is so simple. Like it really is, some of us just really want to see a chick, have a good time and move around. All of the politics about people pushing foooking agendas about don't see this dude for whatever crazy reason.. Like c'mon folks get a life. First of all like don't come here to fall in love and ain't no one died from lack of pussy, so who gives a shit. Me personally, I'm hobbying less and less. Like I came here because civie females are expensive and I don't always get what I want because I thought this is easier, fun. Sigh.... thankfully I've found a nice couple of civ's I've made an arrangement with because no one has time for all the shenanigans. So as I fade into the sunset it was fun chaps and shine lubs you'll. Toodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
Think you're throwed off....NO
Throwed up....YES!!
  • pxmcc
  • 08-21-2018, 11:32 AM
so shine you finally stumbled into some hobby drama, huh? naw, say it aint so..

actually, people on the board are finally starting to "get" you. i knew where you were coming from pretty early on. i'll admit tho i had to brush up on my ebonics so i could figure out what the foook u b sayin half the dam time..
Looks.likr shoeshine finally found the man of his dreams to give him the poundong he craves
Rudeness will get you points.... tread lightly
Your plantation fantasy is HOT..but time wasting with a whore like me sucked..we be busy
  • R.M.
  • 08-22-2018, 05:33 AM
My President 2020 Shine...
See you in about a year or so.