URL / Website: www.kfestival.net/abby
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: 635 & Luna
Activities: DFK DATY DATO BBBJ CG BBBJNQNS BBBJNQNS
Hair Length and Color: Long Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute Lady, maybe 5-4 nice MM C's, nice squeezable ass, little hairy patch nice lady
Recommendation: Yes
"Nice time..."
My friend I think you captured the flag. 3 Pops and Vegas reference that delivered. Hats off to you!
"Nice time..."
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Abby has the spirit and passion of the ladies in Thailand. You can’t go wrong with her.
Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
Nice!!!
Website has Abby returning tomorrow. Cherry and Hara gone.
Website has Abby returning tomorrow. Cherry and Hara gone. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thanks Chung, have to see her again, BBBJCIM is awesome.
Glad to see the Thai queen back
Went to see her today. She's becoming comfort food for me.
Went to see her today. She's becoming comfort food for me. Originally Posted by beeman1000
Are you writing a review? I'm still seeking confirmation of her, um, comfort ability, LOL. Digging what I've read so far.
I wrote one before. Check my profile. This is my 4th time w/her I think.
Went to see her today. She's becoming comfort food for me. Originally Posted by beeman1000
Pad Thai is comfort food
I wrote one before. Check my profile. This is my 4th time w/her I think. Originally Posted by beeman1000
I did, and it brought an odd question to mind. Your review was August 21, for an encounter on the 20th. In this thread you ''saw her today'', September 20. If you had written a review on that day, the 20th, would you get PA credit? I know you must wait one month, to get credit for reviewing the same girl. But how is ''one month'' measured?
I did, and it brought an odd question to mind. Your review was August 21, for an encounter on the 20th. In this thread you ''saw her today'', September 20. If you had written a review on that day, the 20th, would you get PA credit? I know you must wait one month, to get credit for reviewing the same girl. But how is ''one month'' measured? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
CT,

It’s 90 days now. Not 30, here is template from one of my 30day plus reviews of same lady. I was not given extra PA time for seeing same provider in 2 Seperate months 30+ days. So it’s not “one month” anymore.

“Repeated reviews written about the same provider within a certain time frame fall within this rejection category. As a general rule of thumb, only write a review of the same provider if you have new information to offer the readers. A "repeat review" will not be considered for Premium Access credit unless at least 90 days have elapsed since the date of your last review mentioning this provider.”

GT