Date: 8-24-2023
Name: Amber
Phone: After screening
Email Address: greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/models
City: FB
State: Texas
Address: Off Royal
Activities: JUST about everything and IOP to the max. If you don’t have PA to read this one, get it.
Hair Length and Color: Short, kind of light strawberry blonde reddish, hard to describe
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short petite girl, it’s her in the pics but the change of hair color kind of threw me off. Very cute though. She has a small tattoo on her right shoulder, I didn’t have my reading glasses, but I could’ve swore it said god luck, maybe it was good, lol
Recommendation: Yes
Nice job. Was wondering about this one and now Im in. (P.s., Lovely is a very flattering comparison.)
Awesome review 2balls75. I am in.
Is she Catholic?
Is she Catholic? Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
If only you had PA, lol. Yes she is a good Catholic nympho
If only you had PA, lol. Yes she is a good Catholic nympho
Originally Posted by 2balls75
Amber is awesome. Very cute. She tried very hard to DT. Still a little bit of gagging. Lovely on the other hand has absolutely zero gag reflex. But who's complaining. Amber is very PSE even with the language barrier. She will do it while you are in the shower. So if she asks if you want to take a shower, say yes.
Great review 2huevos, I've been wanting some PSE and she fits the bill, thanks
Go see her Stressfree dude, hope you can handle her, lol
  • cy88
  • 08-26-2023, 11:33 AM
does she do msog? i'm a marathon kind of guy
What’s the damage $$? Been a while since I gone to a studio
What’s the damage $$? Been a while since I gone to a studio Originally Posted by fenton21
You will need 300 red roses
Wow, nice review 2balls, will have to check her out, appreciate the intel.
Wow, nice review 2balls, will have to check her out, appreciate the intel. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
Yes sir, see her quickly though, she’s getting pounded on day after day. She’s still probably fresh atm