URL / Website: www.kfestival.net
City: Farmers Branch, you all know where
State: Texas
Address: IYKYK
Activities: everything but a trip to Greece and then some
Hair Length and Color: Black, mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, I say less than 5' but the site has her listed at 5'. The pictures are her on the site but photoshopped and from a good many years ago. Nice MM C's, nice little butt, flat stomach,
Recommendation: Yes
That is a PSE if I ever read one. By the way, love the ''location'', hopefully the Governor doesn't find a way to take it out on the Studios, LOL.

I figured out what IYKYK means, took me a minute.

Originally Posted by longhard1one
When you repeat with Angel, it only gets better, trust me on that!
When you repeat with Angel, it only gets better, trust me on that! Originally Posted by BoneHome777
That's what I keep reading. I thought my one session was really good, but seems like a Sex Beast gets unleashed for Regulars.
That's how it was when i visited Lovely. It got better every time. Miso was the same, she was better the 2nd time around. Gina and Chanel were not, they were very mechanical. I am going to have to get back into town and get another piece of angel food cake.
That's what I keep reading. I thought my one session was really good, but seems like a Sex Beast gets unleashed for Regulars. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Trust me on this one Chung. She gets better and better, and more comfortable each time.
Trust me on this one Chung. She gets better and better, and more comfortable each time. Originally Posted by BoneHome777
This is an understatement… saw her again today, did everything you could want and never stepped foot in the bedroom. Kitchen, living room, etc.. had her up against the windows looking over parking lot. Shit if it had been dark out maybe even balcony lol..
Originally Posted by Moe Greene

This is an understatement… saw her again today, did everything you could want and never stepped foot in the bedroom. Kitchen, living room, etc.. had her up against the windows looking over parking lot. Shit if it had been dark out maybe even balcony lol.. Originally Posted by Armydude89D

Originally Posted by longhard1one
Originally Posted by Armydude89D