Encounter: Cream @ SF lives up her name. Cream is Creamy!!!

Date: Sept. 18
Name: Cream
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Https://www.sunflowergirls.net
City: SF University
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: BBJ, made out with my leg, GFE kissing, ACG, RACG, shower, major HJ and PM
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: D cup MM, spinner, sexy legs and arms, tight body and sexy arms, nice feet and voice, very erotic face, nice tongue

Shaved and creamy. Face kind of similar like in the pics. A little tan
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by DolbyPanda
Originally Posted by Badhabit2000
Not all! Some have morals!
Morals? Haha. It’s call money and greed.
MSOG was available.
One sexy name choice. I am craving some cream
Originally Posted by jzq777
Definitely Creampies, after you help her make it you may as well taste it afterwards. Still hot out of the oven
Great review
Saw her today. No full review. I brought my toy and Cream did scream. I thought the neighbors would call the cops. Round 2 for her was CG and surer than shit she let out the same scream when she came. Sounded like a wolf bellowing at the moon.
previous reviews says the pics aren't close at all
Saw her today. No full review. I brought my toy and Cream did scream. I thought the neighbors would call the cops. Round 2 for her was CG and surer than shit she let out the same scream when she came. Sounded like a wolf bellowing at the moon. Originally Posted by oral_dlites

She is a howler for sure
Saw her today. No full review. I brought my toy and Cream did scream. I thought the neighbors would call the cops. Round 2 for her was CG and surer than shit she let out the same scream when she came. Sounded like a wolf bellowing at the moon. Originally Posted by oral_dlites
Fucking A! Very nice reference
I like a few IOP moans but she is gives you next level X star vibes