URL / Website: - kfestival.net
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Momo is tall, curvy as fuck and has a gorgeous face.
Recommendation: Yes
Well... I know I don't need to tell you, but...

Momo has a Wang Dang Sweet Poontang! And that pussy is in Farmers Branch, no need to head to Nashville
Momo is absolutely the girl in the pics. Gorgeous
I wish someone would post pics from a session, just a brief Momo pose, no nudity needed (but no objection either.. DUH). It would get a 7 day ban, but Hell, whoever did it would be an instant Hero.
She is a fine woman with a natural sexy body. Love the butt on her.
I wish someone would post pics from a session, just a brief Momo pose, no nudity needed (but no objection either.. DUH). It would get a 7 day ban, but Hell, whoever did it would be an instant Hero. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Even a selfie would be good
I’ve had 10 sessions with her already and haven’t asked for extras… should I be the sacrificial lamb?
I’ve had 10 sessions with her already and haven’t asked for extras… should I be the sacrificial lamb? Originally Posted by Purplefizz
Extras, meaning BBFS?

Doesn't hurt to try, but I think Momo is strictly CFS. Nobody has ever reported anything else.

Well, except me, LOL. I didn't get to CFS, that mouth met my needs and much Mo (Momo)!
She is a fine woman with a natural sexy body. Love the butt on her. Originally Posted by wangdangsweetpoontang
Man, I get you and that wifeainthornyenough guy mixed up, haha.

I been reading, Momo have a great beautiful body
Man, I get you and that wifeainthornyenough guy mixed up, haha.

I been reading, Momo have a great beautiful body Originally Posted by Capital
You can tell that by reading? Very good.
You can tell that by reading? Very good. Originally Posted by AsianP
Yeah I can Motherfukka. I read the website, and what boys write. she have pictures Jackass

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1063320622&postcount=9
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1063320622&postcount=9 Originally Posted by Capital
I've seen that pic at another Spa. Didn't know it was him. Pelon Pandejo. I figured he would be ugly. Ugly heart, ugly soul, ugly physical features. A mentally ill Stalker for some 6 years.
She's back with all of her big tit goodness
You are all intentionally trying to ruin the k fest
You are all intentionally trying to ruin the k fest Originally Posted by Aiden00090
Nope. We love KFest, there is a single Stalker that wants to ruin Kfest, 21, BlossomK, Asian Stars, Greenlight, and every Studio (and AMP) in Dallas County. He's been trying for more than 5 years. Don't think hate extends beyond that single Stalker, it does not.