City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Farmers branch, around Luna and 635
Activities: DFK, BBBJ+DT, 69, DATY, MPCFS, read Ros for details
Hair Length and Color: Black not short.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean

Physical Description:
Macy is slender, maybe 5.6 tall , big C cups, shaved Y, a small tats sprinkled on her upper body , but I did spent much time on them, Big eyes, great lips that will qualify as DSL with 5 stars. She has black hair and she has big expressive eyes.Make up was on not too evident. She is pretty but even prettier when smiles or is in the throws of pleasure. Nice fun personality and it got better as time went by.

Recommendation: Yes
I like at least 5ft6 with no high heels and Tasty. 69 with taller girls is a much better experience.

Cookie, Were you subjected to the new Bidenomics tax ? I am planning for shopping spree at Macy's.
Sounds just like my experience yesterday except I got some deep Tuma for quite a while. Nice review.
Sounds just like my experience yesterday except I got some deep Tuma for quite a while. Nice review. Originally Posted by 2balls75
LOL....just had to one-up him!
LOL....just had to one-up him! Originally Posted by BoneHome777
Wasn’t my intention, just verifying his review and letting the masses know that she does do it.
Wasn’t my intention, just verifying his review and letting the masses know that she does do it. Originally Posted by 2balls75
I am not quite sure "Verifying his review" meant ? Are you a mod or something ?

Geez, settle down bro, lol. I guess instead of verifying, I should’ve said that I agreed with everything you said. It seems like in this day and time with promoter reviews, I was just saying that yours is real. Sorry for the inconvenience, i’ll refrain from commenting on any more of your reviews.

And read my review of her, she told me she loves doing Tuma
Macy was tasty.
Macy looks fine but some dude pointing out all her make up and sit I don't care about gives me the creeps
Geez, settle down bro, lol. I guess instead of verifying, I should’ve said that I agreed with everything you said. It seems like in this day and time with promoter reviews, I was just saying that yours is real. Sorry for the inconvenience, i’ll refrain from commenting on any more of your reviews.

And read my review of her, she told me she loves doing Tuma Originally Posted by 2balls75
It takes a little more than that to get me unsettled, bro. I am not inconvenienced at all, this a hobby playground after all.

Macy looks fine but some dude pointing out all her make up and sit I don't care about gives me the creeps Originally Posted by Wolfy359
Not sure I got Wolfy's point here, but I think Macy is s cure for sore eyes.

Cookie.Monster was the latest increase inlcluded in the tab?
Not sure I got Wolfy's point here, but I think Macy is s cure for sore eyes.

Cookie.Monster was the latest increase inlcluded in the tab? Originally Posted by kitty hawk
I was lucky , it was a day or two just before the new adjustment went in effect.
  • GT5
  • 10-11-2023, 11:53 PM
Wasn’t my intention, just verifying his review and letting the masses know that she does do it. Originally Posted by 2balls75
TY, 2balls75, good to post some of the details.