State: Texas
Address: k town
Activities: bbbj, bbfs, shower, pussy play, cute asshole, DEEP cip
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: a little mommy damage, decent enough to cip
Recommendation: Yes
Nice title dude. More details in the review would be nice.
Where is Johnny?
yea you had the perfect title but messed it up with the lackluster review lol
This Amber review got 9780 views, yours might get a couple hundred, lol. Nice title tho
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2936913
All the nut-busting on the review lol, Go out and bust a nut; it will make you feel better lol. I kid, I know it's all in good Fun. But from my point of view, I'm not writing a novel about a girl who is satisfactory but not out of this world. As we know, the legends are the Likes of Nana, Maya, Jun, and that one Mexican anal queen from the Luxury spa days... What I would give to Fuck her or Jun again. They're out there doing the Lord's work somewhere. Amber was good enough to drop on load in, that is it. I agree, I need to report more as I hobby all too frequently. One Girl I miss is Dana as well, and it looks like she is long gone. Does anyone have intel on Dana or Jun?
Maya and Nana are still around
Gotta love a cute asshole lol
They got a cfs option for guys like me now 😉
I stand corrected, you got almost 900 views, lol
  • Elrod
  • 10-10-2023, 09:22 AM
All the nut-busting on the review lol, Go out and bust a nut; it will make you feel better lol. I kid, I know it's all in good Fun. But from my point of view, I'm not writing a novel about a girl who is satisfactory but not out of this world. As we know, the legends are the Likes of Nana, Maya, Jun, and that one Mexican anal queen from the Luxury spa days... What I would give to Fuck her or Jun again. They're out there doing the Lord's work somewhere. Amber was good enough to drop on load in, that is it. I agree, I need to report more as I hobby all too frequently. One Girl I miss is Dana as well, and it looks like she is long gone. Does anyone have intel on Dana or Jun? Originally Posted by LunchablesForPete
I am interested as well.
Someone said she may have changed her hair back to black, has anybody seen her now that she's back from vacation?