URL / Website: www blossom-k.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: FB
Activities: FS, lap dance, ass grinding, BBBJ, DATY, DFK
Hair Length and Color: mid Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Superior ass that only a Latina gal can have, C cups, beautiful face, slender
Recommendation: Yes
What kind of Latina is she?
Just to be clear LatinX means gender neutral, trans etc
Just to be clear LatinX means gender neutral, trans etc Originally Posted by packeye
Damn bro they didn't post that on their website. Good to know where OP leans
I thnk the OP in an attempt to be PC labled her as such beause he was unsure of her country of origin. The Orgs would lose a lot of business if the were putting unannounced post ops in the line up.

Damn bro they didn't post that on their website. Good to know where OP leans Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
So how are her looks, is she a butter face or pretty?
I take the meaning that she is gender neutral, maybe into both men and women, not the trans route.
One of the many reasons why I despise all this plastic surgery...
LatinX is woke terminology for people from Latin countries that don't want to be identified as Latina or Latino, because they don't identify with the female or male gender, respectively.

Funny thing is the actual Latin language has a neutral gender in the grammar, but I don't think any of the Romance Languages that were derived from it do, just male and female.
LatinX is woke terminology for people from Latin countries that don't want to be identified as Latina or Latino, because they don't identify with the female or male gender, respectively.

Funny thing is the actual Latin language has a neutral gender in the grammar, but I don't think any of the Romance Languages that were derived from it do, just male and female. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
this is all too much, they come out new stuff everyday. I can't keep up with all this lol.
Im trying to book her but the booker doesn’t even respond.
Im trying to book her but the booker doesn’t even respond. Originally Posted by luciddarko412
I’m booked, did it a few hours ago.

Funny thing is the actual Latin language has a neutral gender in the grammar, but I don't think any of the Romance Languages that were derived from it do, just male and female. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Either way they all bitches
Latinx doesn't exist. The question what type of Latina is se is referring to what country of Latin America is she from
Anyone else seen her? Am hoping for a really slutty latina like Ginger but I am getting wary about girls with only one review as I never know if I am dealing with promoters. Especially now that I am cutting back to twice a month. Hate to blow my load on a disappointment