Fake review on snowbunny- Moved from Alerts -PK

So a davidblank137 or something like tthat posted a review on me.he says it was six months ago! Im his only review. I dont even know who this guy is but he got my description wrong and said he came in my mouth!! Which he didnt because i hate that! He posted my actual phone number(personal) and fortunately loki took it down.to my suprise they will not remove the post!!! How unsafe is that!! Dont trust davidblank137! Xoxo.Snow
coed ?
Sorry you had a fake review. That sucks but the number he shared was on the link he posted. Must have been an old one before your showcase or something
So a davidblank137 or something like tthat posted a review on me.he says it was six months ago! Im his only review. I dont even know who this guy is but he got my description wrong and said he came in my mouth!! Which he didnt because i hate that! He posted my actual phone number(personal) and fortunately loki took it down.to my suprise they will not remove the post!!! How unsafe is that!! Dont trust davidblank137! Xoxo.Snow Originally Posted by TightPussiKat1008
well there be no ...reason yer ...plastic man ...cants helps ya with ...yer predicament

...a good week ...straight ...a swallowin ...plastic man ...spunk an yall be cured ...a yer aversion ta fun juice ferever!
ugh mmmmm, another fucking cluster fuck
I creeped his previous posts....hmmm anyone else’s wheels turning
Its fucked up they want remove it
For the sake of understanding I will add what I can.

First, people should understand that moderators don't read each and every single post every single day. There are literally HUNDREDS of posts a week just in Upstate...then ALBANY/HV... Pittsburgh, Erie, Philly, NYC...etc. it would be an impossible task to read every word every day. Staff does a good job of trying, but it is up to the membership to help keep us informed about issues. That is what the RTM triangle is for in the bottom left corner of every post. If you see an issue, hit the Report to moderator/Staff triangle and that will bring it to our attention.

The number that Snowbunny was worried about has been removed from view. When I found out, thanks to another member who brought it to our attention...it was fixed within the hour. That type of expediency is not always possible, but I, myself...Highwayman64 and other members of the staff do the best we can with the time and resources we have. Please be patient...this is a volunteer gig and real life responsibilities loom over us all.

If you feel we missed something PM or RTM and let us know... there is always a mountain of work to be handled, and frankly I don't know how Highwayman64 was doing it alone for those months or how DDarkness did it for so long without going insane.
It aint easy being cheezy! The staff here are some damn fine nutjobs, whether y'all agree or not... We as a community are lucky to have them all (now you have me, so your luck must've run out )

Please be aware that if a provider gives out a private number she should be adamant with that dude not to share it. That was the case here, a good guy got a number and both parties were a bit naïve regarding how that number would be disseminated. he had not realized it was a personal # and she may have not asked him to keep it in his pocket.
I don't know. I DO KNOW, that number was posted as part of a review a long time ago and it was linked to that 'guest provider' handle/profile. The new guy found it on that guest profile and linked it in his 'not so current' review. That’s how shit piles up, one mistake after another. Sorry to snowbunny that it happened, and I did my best to clean it up once Staff was alerted to the problem.

Which brings me to the validity of reviews and removing them from the board. It is not up to the staff to take sides. Girls get pissed about bad reviews or inaccurate activities all the time. Guys get pissed at providers and write vengeful reviews from time to time. Some true, some not true, some maybe kinda, not so much true etc. How are we as a staff supposed to know?

We always hope that guys write accurate and truthful reviews...shills and revenge posts are looked down upon but there are only two people who really know what happened...usually 1 guy and 1 girl.
If a lady is unhappy with a review, she may call it out in Co-ed at any time. As Snowbunny/TightPussiKat1008 has done here. it's perfectly fine to have this discussion here... have at it. That’s what the boards are for. Read the info, have discussions, draw your own conclusions...let the system work, cause it does.

If it can be PROVEN the review is false, then staff can take action...BUT that burden is quite High. Remember, dates for reviews can be off a day/week/ month for any number of reasons, including the member not wanting to be ID'd by date and time by the provider... If a girl can give 'absolute' proof it never happened or Unless the guy recants and says its false... it stays where it lays. Let the white knights and the membership sort it out.

TightPussiKat1008 has done the correct thing here, she called it out and states no CIM...so going forward guys should know that is not on the menu. But I assure you, they'll still ask...its part of the biz. Don't let the bastards grind you down. Keep doing the right things for the right folks and the followers will learn one way or the other.

peace
PK
I creeped his previous posts....hmmm anyone else’s wheels turning Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
we must not be on same page,. would have been cip rather than cim.

mmm sorry Loki,
hope I don't make more work for you
BUT

snow,
whatever number it was
go to Independent Provider Reviews - Upstate New York
top right find search
put in the number to make sure your all set
if not open each review and RTM it. is the RTM button
found lower left each post. upper right every pm
I cannot believe the way some of you monsters treat these wholesome young women.