A disturbing trend

In the not too distant past it seemed u would see hdh high dollar hotties on occasion visit our area and command 300 an hour to enjoy their incredible bodies. In the last couples yrs it seems now the visitors for 300 command an extra 20 yrs of age or 30 lbs of weight. When did the run of the mill girl become a big ticket item. Pay Tom Brady big money makes sense but Kyle Orton or Mike glennon ijs
well smalls maybe parts a makin murica great ...again means gettins a little more fer yer ...jimmie cash

...thinks a those extra years as on ...the job trainin an those extra ...pounds as bang ...fer the buck
Yo Tiny, you don't have to pay that. You can keep your wallet tucked away, just stay home and wank it to some of the great, descriptive reviews on here.
In the not too distant past it seemed u would see hdh high dollar hotties on occasion visit our area and command 300 an hour to enjoy their incredible bodies. In the last couples yrs it seems now the visitors for 300 command an extra 20 yrs of age or 30 lbs of weight. When did the run of the mill girl become a big ticket item. Pay Tom Brady big money makes sense but Kyle Orton or Mike glennon ijs Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Cuz McDonald’s got rid of the dollar menu. Ho’s gotta eat too! Some more than others
There seems to be quite a tour of ladies coming to the Upstate area in the next few days/weeks and they are all commanding 300+/hour. Expensive pussy to say the least...
I have and will pay for those traveling ladies if I feel they are worth it.
Ba Da Ba Ba Bah, I'm Lovin' It!
i'll pay my left nut to see cherishastar a 3rd time. they got extra shit to pay for. hotels. tickets. gas... gotta keep lower volume somehow.
i'll pay my left nut to see cherishastar a 3rd time. they got extra shit to pay for. hotels. tickets. gas... gotta keep lower volume somehow. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
it seems like folks missing point I'm not surprised by hotties or pse girls who are travelling I am surprised by how many overweight under performing girls who come in looking forthe hdh rates.
it seems like folks missing point I'm not surprised by hotties or pse girls who are travelling I am surprised by how many overweight under performing girls who come in looking forthe hdh rates. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
reckon their hotel and gas cost the same to get here as a skinny girl.
it seems like folks missing point I'm not surprised by hotties or pse girls who are travelling I am surprised by how many overweight under performing girls who come in looking forthe hdh rates. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
It's exactly what you think it is - enablers enabling.
This is news? I remember some corn fed Iowa cow that was charging big bucks for covered hand jobs about 5 years ago ...before we ran her out of town.
yer memory be faulty commie ...mummy

...it was jesus christ the ...lord who done ran er outs ...a town