trinnitreats

is she still living in buffalo. thought i seen her yesterday at a store in west seneca but i did not want to approach her because i believe her son was with her
Is there a reason you're throwing out personal info about her in addition to your question?
Is there a reason you're throwing out personal info about her in addition to your question? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Is there a reason you're trolling in Upstate instead of shoveling shit in Texas?
Who has their gender companion in username/avatard then preaches discretion? Whew

Who has their gender companion in username/avatard then preaches discretion? Whew

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
The same kinda cuck who has a linck to a 2-1/2 year old threAd about "outing" in his sig line....he is one tough hombre and ain't gonna let you ferget it. Ever.

I asked the OP a simple question. His post could have not included any of the personal information about her and still been effective. This epidemic of habitually throwing out personal information on providers up here will stop at some point...or it won't...

I see three troll posts...and none of them are mine. Please stay on topic if you wish to continue posting.
:laughing1 :
Is there a reason you're trolling in Upstate instead of shoveling shit in Texas? Originally Posted by jokacz
What exactly is the personal information that was thrown out?

I doubt her real name is trinitreats.

West Seneca must have thousands of stores in its boundaries.

Could anybody on this entire planet, using the information in this post, piece together the breadcrumbs to find this particular individual? No way in hell.

Grabbing at straws.

Of course you have left a path to many breadcrumbs that could potentially lead the many many people that hate you to find out who you are extremely easily By contacting the person mentioned in your own signature line. You would think somebody who toots their own horn all the freaking time would realize what a bad idea that is....But I suspect that you are full of bad ideas and you just simply don’t have a clue as to what is really going on.

You've missed my point, because you've let recent bannings and mod interactions color your perceptions too much. Nothing the OP posted is a violation of the guidelines. I never told him it was. If it was, he'd already be gone.

I asked him a question, to get him thinking about why he posted personal information about her location, and her family in the first place, when it had absolutely no bearing on the question at all. He obviously doesn't care about the information he posts...and it's that type of thinking that will lead to problems up here, as has been demonstrated recently.

Staff is going to eliminate the outing of personal information of members here in Upset one way or another. We'd prefer not to have to ban all of you, so a little education, and tweaking of the local mindset up here is being tried to see if it's effective or not. If not, the bannnigs are always an option...
You've missed my point, because you've let recent bannings and mod interactions color your perceptions too much. Nothing the OP posted is a violation of the guidelines. I never told him it was. If it was, he'd already be gone.

I asked him a question, to get him thinking about why he posted personal information about her location, and her family in the first place, when it had absolutely no bearing on the question at all. He obviously doesn't care about the information he posts...and it's that type of thinking that will lead to problems up here, as has been demonstrated recently.

My egotistical Texas ass is going to eliminate the outing of personal information of members way far away from me in Upset one way or another. I'd love to have to ban all of you, so a little education, and tweaking of the local mindset 2000 miles from me is being tried to see if it's effective or not. If not, the bannnigs are always an option... Originally Posted by Wakeup

I fixed your post.........

Staff is going to eliminate the outing of personal information of members here in Upset one way or another. We'd prefer not to have to ban all of you, so a little education, and tweaking of the local mindset up here is being tried to see if it's effective or not. If not, the bannnigs are always an option... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Are you fucking delirious or something, you just asked the OP why he was throwing around personal information.....I mean holy fucking christ how much clearer does it have to be, do we have to play it backwards like an AC/DC record for some hidden fucking message.

Think before you post. Fuck!
Yes, I asked him why he did it. The insinuation that I was trying to ban him came from you...not me.

P.S.-Y'all can have a civil conversation here, and I'd recommend that. As others have stated, I'm being very amicable...as I'm a member of staff, y'all don't want to fall afoul of guideline #3.
dam it Wakeup
ya go me hitting the like button on MISCREANT posts in this thread
I don't know which is going to occur first -- the Upset section of this board being abolished, or its members putting ECCIE on ignore and migrating elsewhere.