ECCIE FRIENDLY,,

didn see that coming

title- staff edit-pk
agree
dang second counter
dang second counter Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
hey dull drill checks ...outs the time a ...yer post

...ps ...keeps on blowin them posts outs yer ...shithole cause ya done be climbin an abouts ta eclipse another cuck on the list ...a all time greats
reckon it's to dissuade trolls such as yourself. makin yall spend even more time on here.
What am I missing?
reckon it's to dissuade trolls such as yourself. makin yall spend even more time on here. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
maybes them evil ...trolls justs wants ta sees more pics ...a yer beautiful big dick yas be ...so proud of
What am I missing? Originally Posted by Ceremony
Just some more dumb shit with site administration.....almost "whim" kind of stuff....

If ya haven't found out already, you now have to wait 7 minutes between posts. It was 6 a week or two ago...out of the blue. Now it's 7. And no real announcement or anything from staff, not that is easy to find anyway....though I'm sure wakey will tell me I am "incorrect" again...

To explain further why this theAd NOW seems to make no sense....well....again....it's kind of a "whim" thing....

The OP was busting some balls a bit with some light innuendo. And then the threAd got edited, to protect us all from it.

See...he did some math and found an interesting coincidence:

7 minutes X 60 seconds/minute = ??? seconds

You have to fill in the answer yourself, cuz evidently that number is now not appropriate for posting on this site any longer. But take that number and insert it between the words "ECCIE" and "Friendly" in the title, and ya get......pure evil, it seems.

Jeezis Christ....

maybes them evil ...trolls justs wants ta sees more pics ...a yer beautiful big dick yas be ...so proud of Originally Posted by Plastic Man
x2. Need to gaze at the splendor of his reach, parting 330lbs of terryflap folds. Whew
Just some more dumb shit with site administration.....almost "whim" kind of stuff....

If ya haven't found out already, you now have to wait 7 minutes between posts. It was 6 a week or two ago...out of the blue. Now it's 7. And no real announcement or anything from staff, not that is easy to find anyway....though I'm sure wakey will tell me I am "incorrect" again...

To explain further why this theAd NOW seems to make no sense....well....again....it's kind of a "whim" thing....

The OP was busting some balls a bit with some light innuendo. And then the threAd got edited, to protect us all from it.

See...he did some math and found an interesting coincidence:

7 minutes X 60 seconds/minute = ??? seconds

You have to fill in the answer yourself, cuz evidently that number is now not appropriate for posting on this site any longer. But take that number and insert it between the words "ECCIE" and "Friendly" in the title, and ya get......pure evil, it seems.

Jeezis Christ....

. Originally Posted by rooster
Got it. Thanks Rooster!
The OP was busting some balls a bit with some light innuendo. Originally Posted by rooster
And the innuendo was a guideline violation...lesson learned...
says the Rooster "7 minutes X 60 seconds/minute = ??? seconds"
Impressive use of dimensional analysis, not something one expects to see here.
And the innuendo was a guideline violation...lesson learned... Originally Posted by Wakeup
No. The only lesson here was some reinforcement over how ridiculous some of the guidelines are being "interpreted" and "enforced" here.

I know, I know....."There is no place in our forums..."

blah fucking blah

But things like this are just completely laughable....as are you....more and more as time goes on.

I don't know where you got this mission of yours to herd this group of cats. I don't really care. You've implied at times that it comes "from on high." But I don't believe that in toto. I think you are that kid we all hated when we were growing up, the one that always ratted us out every chance you got, even when we weren't really doing anything that bad.

You enjoyed it, and you liked being that kid.....ummm, I mean....that elephant. But to most of us, you're a joke.

How long were you a moderator again?
No. The only lesson here was some reinforcement over how ridiculous some of the guidelines are being "interpreted" and "enforced" here.

I know, I know....."There is no place in our forums..."

blah fucking blah

But things like this are just completely laughable....as are you....more and more as time goes on.

I don't know where you got this mission of yours to herd this group of cats. I don't really care. You've implied at times that it comes "from on high." But I don't believe that in toto. I think you are that kid we all hated when we were growing up, the one that always ratted us out every chance you got, even when we weren't really doing anything that bad.

You enjoyed it, and you liked being that kid.....ummm, I mean....that elephant. But to most of us, you're a joke.

. Originally Posted by rooster

Found this in the "Security Matters" section, the main part at the top of the forum........I think it fits well here......

Old Yesterday, 12:47 AM #1
milo
Premium Access

Reviews: 79
Default Report on a moderator
How do you file a complaint against a local moderator?
Some feel he/she ? Are making up some extra rules outside the guidelines
Just checking