Encounter: Sexyjenna28

User ID: -
Date: Middle of May
Name: Jenna
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: Na
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://www.indys.com/forum/memberlis...rofile&u=93116
City: Harmarville
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, HJ, BBBJ, CFS, MPOP
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long light brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's about 5'8" with Bs and very thin, but not in a gross way. She has a nice tan look you can tell she's Italian and has that cute Italian face.
Recommendation: Yes
Approved!
Thx for the review. I almost pulled the trigger on this girl, but her body pics look like she has no muscle tone. Sort of a "skinny fat" body type.
I thought the same thing when I was thinking of pulling the trigger.
I thought the same thing when I was thinking of pulling the trigger. Originally Posted by Beard724
Well, is she skinny/fat or just skinny?
I thought her body was ok. Thin, but not what I would consider toned. Not fat, not skinny, just typical. My guess is she hasn't seen the inside of a gym since high school PE class.
Where can one see pictures of her? On TOS, I see only a single picture and I need binoculars to get detail.
Where can one see pictures of her? On TOS, I see only a single picture and I need binoculars to get detail. Originally Posted by Monco
Hey Bro, I love your avatar. Are you using it on Indy’s? You might get some shit.
Trust me on this.
I'm a big fan of Clint Eastwood, not just the Spaghetti Westerns. No, I don't use it over there because I don't post. Why would I get shit over that pic? People don't like For a Few Dollars More?
They should love it over there....for a few dollars more, you can get a self centered, overpriced, underwhelming session, with most of them.
Now that eccie is back, their rates will have to come back down to reality.
They should love it over there....for a few dollars more, you can get a self centered, overpriced, underwhelming session, with most of them.
Now that eccie is back, their rates will have to come back down to reality.
I'm a big fan of Clint Eastwood, not just the Spaghetti Westerns. No, I don't use it over there because I don't post. Why would I get shit over that pic? People don't like For a Few Dollars More? Originally Posted by Monco
There’s a member there, Josie Wales who seems to piss people off. Especially some of those diva hookers. But I agree, Clint’s the man.
There’s a member there, Josie Wales who seems to piss people off. Especially some of those diva hookers. But I agree, Clint’s the man. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, he's a real dick. He pissees everyone off over there. What a douchebag.
Yeah, he's a real dick. He pissees everyone off over there. What a douchebag. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Not everybody. Just the douchebags.
When she first appeared she sent me some nice face pics. When I finally pulled the trigger and set up an appt I ended up staring at the Sheetz ice machine for 20 minutes