Does anyone know anything about her

No, but Id like to know how it goes if you TOFTT
I guess Patience is a virtue she seems like a great person and I definitely would enjoy meeting her so when she gets a nice and secure location and settled in hopefully she reaches out and were able to link up I’ll keep you updated if I’m able to to see this gorgeous woman
Wondering same thing. If shes confirmed real I'll meet right now
I think she is on SA too. I thought the pic with the sunlight hitting her face was someones load.
I've attempted to meet her...didnt go so well...all was good had rates sorted out, planned a time and everything...seemed to be going normal, then, when I asked for her address for incall she told me she required half the donation up front via cash app...not a good sign so I backed off. I said atleast give me an address first for reassurance, and pit up a random gas station one...just went from comfy to sketchy really fast so I backed off
Dura... same thought popped in my mind also... if intentional, there may be some latent photographic talent...

However, 300 roses/hr in Crestview seems a bit on the far side of the bell curve...

Just started SA... if only the ladies from the Phillippines and Venezuela would stop slamming my inbox....

I can't remember but I thought we had a SA list someone started a year or so ago... anyone have the link?
Just started SA... if only the ladies from the Phillippines and Venezuela would stop slamming my inbox.... Originally Posted by 711Erich
The girls in Venezuela will fuck you for a sandwich.
Hahahah hahahahah hahahah nice one Dura
Unfortunately, none of them live anywhere near here...Wal-Mart has shelves full of bread, cold cuts, cheese and Miracle Whip.