Looking to please

Hi! So, trying to figure this site out, I have had a lot of misconstrued information posted from people on other sites and I’m trying to get the info corrected. I’m looking to take new clients and have a couple openings. Today I’m open for incalls and will be happy to offer quick visit specials. I go by Jenny and ads are listed on STG also, there is an EM page that has been filled with fake reviews that have definitely been a downfall. I am more than happy to offer a discount on a clients second visit after a truthful honest review is given, even if it were a negative one. I also have a possible multiple provider deal today. Shoot me a text and I’ll be glad to send pictures. 8506258342
Welcome to Eccie, dear.

I might be biased but I think you'll find a lot more respectful and refined gentlemen here than on STG/EM.

A lot of us write pretty decent reviews. In life, people do get bad or unfair breaks, but don't let that discourage you. That goes doubly so if the reviews posted are untrue.

Word of mouth gets out. Sooner or later, someone here will visit and review you.

I wish you all the best.

If I can be of assistance to you, I'm at your service.

BN