How do guys get verified?

What does a guy need to do to get verified? I’ve seen quite a few girls in the area, but ones I want to see like VanessaInk won’t see me without verification. I get that both parties need to take precautions to keep out of trouble, but it would be nice for there to be a way to be reviewed by the providers.
If you've seen girls in this area and aren't posting reviews, then you are doing yourself and them a disservice. This hobby operates off word of mouth.

Eccie is very much a community, and you get out what you put in.

1. Referrals:

When you go to a girl, be very respectful and abide her rules.

You can ask to use them as a referral. Or if you're really good, they will refer you to their friends.

Referrals work both ways. I've referred my friends to providers.

So far, it's worked out well. All parties involved thus far have been happy for my referral.

2. Reviews Every provider I've met in the US wants to be reviewed. It is free advertisement. Of course, there are exceptions to the rule, but no one I've met ever said don't review me.

When I make inquiries, I mention that I'm an Eccie member and link my profile. The girls can see who I've seen. If they know each other, then they can discuss whether or not I'd be a good client, etc.

Take a look at this post. It was sent out today. Guess what this young lady is wanting. Of course, she's looking for business, but she's offering a discount for a review.

3. Forum Participation Here are some examples. We've both traveled overseas. Honestly, I have played more overseas than I have in the states.

When I do go overseas, I write about my adventures in the foreign section. I try to paint a picture of the areas I go to, and paint a picture for the next guy to benefit.

I've gotten more than a few PMs about girls locally and overseas. I'm always willing to help.

At the same time, I don't have all the answers. There is always someone who knows more than you. Thankfully, a lot of people have helped me as well.

Remember, you get out what you put in.

4. P411 This is a verification service. You have to be invited to participate, and then it's a yearly fee.

A lot of hobbyists use P411. Luckily, I haven't needed it.

Vanessa Ink was the second lady in the Panhandle that I saw.

I contacted her, gave my Eccie profile, and said that I wanted to make an appointment.

She does have a verification process. I didn't find it to be difficult or too intrusive. I also referred a real-life friend to see her. She was his first venture in the hobby.

Basically, she just asked me if I really referred him, and had me verify his phone number to be sure. After that, he was in.

Of course, your mileage may vary.
Invite one of the providers to lunch. Agree to pay their full rate for their time. Ask that if she finds you to be respectful, that she agree to spending time together in a more private setting. It seems to work for me.
Solid advice. Thank you. I’ll have to go through and do some reviews of the girls I’ve seen.