PSA: 21 Was raided today

Beware Le has just raided this place. Parking lot is full of cop cars and they have blocked the entrance. Stay safe everyone.
surprised it took that long honestly.
Beware Le has just raided this place. Parking lot is full of cop cars and they have blocked the entrance. Stay safe everyone. Originally Posted by freakazoid287
you were driving by, work across the street, was planning on going in for some 21 delites???

who was being walked out in cuffs - the women, mamasan, clients, some VICE cops??
????
I was driving by on my way to work. Vice was there and they already had somebody in van. I didn't see who was walked out but somebody's car was being tolled.
These posts keep me far away from these joints since it is now a felony.
k festival and sun flower also got raided today too.
Any news articles or sites listing the arrests?
Wow...I havent ever really seen studios get raided
Wow...I havent ever really seen studios get raided Originally Posted by Motorboatn
It happens more then you think.
Any news articles or sites listing the arrests? Originally Posted by Action&Reaction
https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/cr...0-5a0084b6677a
https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/cr...0-5a0084b6677a Originally Posted by Samsparrow
That appears to cover street prostitution. Am I mistaken?
That appears to cover street prostitution. Am I mistaken? Originally Posted by TinMan
Yup. I suspect that the reason we have not seen anything on the AMP/Studio bust is because the operation is still underway. My gut tells me that another shoe has yet to be dropped. One possibility could be that this is a federal case and has connections out of state. This is all my opinion with no facts to back it up.
Possibly but I want to mention I had a brief encounter with a UC watching 21 a few months back. Blue sedan. Two guys followed me to another county in a trip before stopping me and grilling me on the side of the road, just to let me leave. Surprising I wasn't arrested but they told me the place was being watched then so I haven't been in months.

Another thing is that this very site was hacked a while back and there's still a database dump on the dark web with passwords. I'm surprised it came back at all, but that's what they do once they take over. They do it to a lot of non-sw stuff like hacking and carding forums.

Anyways just play safe. AMPs are still the safest bet of all even with the raids since there's so many scammers/people who'll just mug you/etc. out there. SWs are still looking good and are cheap but most jack up their price after the first meet. I've had a lot of .1 backseat treats over the past couple of years well worth the heat, though, and to make up for the wasted effort (and $) at strip clubs.
Hey guys... Keep giving these places and providers photo copies of your ID. What could go wrong?