GUYS-What's the MOST you've ever paid for pussy?

I paid $800.

What about you guys?

• Caleb
  • 07-01-2015, 11:20 AM
Does this include divorce decrees?
$1500, and she broke my 1.3" of dangling death.
Right out of college, had first job, first trip to Vegas on biz...paid $1k...I was drunk so I don't remember I really fucked her... Just remember she was hottest girl I ever met.... Young and stupid...
Does this include divorce decrees? Originally Posted by Caleb
That's what I was thinking as well - probably several hundred thousand I'm guessing.

But more to the point, paid for a few overnight sessions that have gone over $1000, and each one was well worth it.
3 bills. Unless my income bracket changes (for the better), there's no way I consciously justify going over it.
That's what I was thinking as well - probably several hundred thousand I'm guessing.

But more to the point, paid for a few overnight sessions that have gone over $1000, and each one was well worth it. Originally Posted by DFWNexus
Never had over nite session.. Is it really worth it? Aren't u asleep over 1/2 those hrs? There is lady I am tempted to do overnite but just wondering wt will be going on... I am sure I cannot Fuk all night.
$1500. Was an incredible 15 hours. Most likely never again but as the song says "Oh what a night"
$300
Never had over nite session.. Is it really worth it? Aren't u asleep over 1/2 those hrs? There is lady I am tempted to do overnite but just wondering wt will be going on... I am sure I cannot Fuk all night. Originally Posted by eng

An overnight, at least for me is never about just fucking. Its a very special experience that typically includes other things than just sex.

My ideal night over?
Dinner at a fine restaurant. Then off to King Spa for some really great relaxing and pampering. Next to 13th Floor for some really fun swinging. Back to King Spa for some detoxing and more relaxing. Then off to the room for very passionate love making. Falling asleep in each others arms, then waking to some more great morning sex, breakfast in bed, them on our ways.

Its the experience, not just the sex.
Never had over nite session.. Is it really worth it? Aren't u asleep over 1/2 those hrs? There is lady I am tempted to do overnite but just wondering wt will be going on... I am sure I cannot Fuk all night. Originally Posted by eng
I understand your point and yeah I know that's what some guys would be able to do (go at it all night or sleep) but for me it's more like have some fun, take a break, get something to eat, maybe take a quick nap, then go again. Think of it as a true girlfriend experience rather than "girlfriend for an hour".
5 bills for 2 hours.
A foreclosure, a car, 2 dogs and 10 years of collection calls and counting......
A foreclosure, a car, 2 dogs and 10 years of collection calls and counting...... Originally Posted by Bruce Dickinson
yup... and STILL paying, that's always the footnote.

I've done $2500 for a weekend (included her travel); but it was such a blast.