WTF DOES "STRONGER TOGETHER" MEAN?

You commie mother fuckers wanna answer this?

hellary means, I need help your to get to the van
hellary means, I need help your to get to the van Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Have to admit that was pretty dam funny, lol. Of course the Libs won't appreciate it, but fuck'em

Jim
Make America great again? Is trump implying that America sucks right now ? Apparently trump doesn't love this country
Make America great again? Is trump implying that America sucks right now ? Apparently trump doesn't love this country Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Odumbass destroyed the lives of millions of Americans with his commie bullshit...

You just love sucking his dick...
  • jma9
  • 10-06-2016, 03:29 PM
Make America great again? Is trump implying that America sucks right now ? Apparently trump doesn't love this country Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You are the weakest mother fucker that has ever logged onto this board. Make America Great Again doesn't mean Trump is implying that America sucks or he doesn't love this country, it means we don't want to see men taking shits in stalls next to little girls; it means we don't want to see our tax dollars funding abortions; it mean we no longer want to support ILLEGAL immigration; it means more fiscal responsibility; it means a stronger military; it means more respect with foreign countries; it means tax reform that will encourage business growth...that means more jobs; it means we don't want globalist and elitist running this country anymore; it means a whole bunch of really awesome stuff too.

You are a so-called republican conservative but yet you support Hillary? If that is the case you deserve everything you get if she becomes president. If you actually are/were a conservative republican and are part of the never Trump movement because your guy didn't win the primary; that make you a basic BITCH. Just a big fat crybaby basic bitch.
Maybe it means putting out a positive message without insulting women, minorities, disabled people, Gold Star Parents, Vets like John McCain and so forth. Maybe it means electing a qualified person like Hillary, instead of Latrine Lips Trump!And if folks like myself who will elect the first woman president in our history are 'Communist Mother Fuckers" for disagreeing with you, I can live with that as long as your sociopathic, psychopathic poster boy for hatred does not get within striking distance of the nuclear code!
John McCain is a fucking idiot

I get what he did in a war but that was a lifetime ago.

Now he is a douche bag.

Hitlery insulted many people.
The Dems formed the KKK lets bring up that no one can change and you see that the dems want slavery

They just want we the people slaved now instead of just black people.

Make America great again means the people that work get what they work for.

The scum bag ass fucks that take my tax dollars can starve and fucking die.

I am tired of feeding stray cats. Let them hunt.

Hell, most of the hookers have a cash job and collect welfare.
I see it as a call for unity and an end to the devisive, exclusionary politics of Drumpf's basket of deplodables.
Well, we all should enjoy it now. Hildabeast how vowed to take away the your 1st and 2nd amendment rights. So you nuts supporting her be careful what you wish for.
You are the weakest mother fucker that has ever logged onto this board. Make America Great Again doesn't mean Trump is implying that America sucks or he doesn't love this country, it means we don't want to see men taking shits in stalls next to little girls; it means we don't want to see our tax dollars funding abortions; it mean we no longer want to support ILLEGAL immigration; it means more fiscal responsibility; it means a stronger military; it means more respect with foreign countries; it means tax reform that will encourage business growth...that means more jobs; it means we don't want globalist and elitist running this country anymore; it means a whole bunch of really awesome stuff too.

You are a so-called republican conservative but yet you support Hillary? If that is the case you deserve everything you get if she becomes president. If you actually are/were a conservative republican and are part of the never Trump movement because your guy didn't win the primary; that make you a basic BITCH. Just a big fat crybaby basic bitch. Originally Posted by jma9

Puke_Likely is definitely a BASIC BITCH... Good Call!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3yHyzZNWkM
You commie mother fuckers wanna answer this?

Originally Posted by Marshall2.0

I'm not a commie but........

I think it's something similar to The Dutch Rudder only both participants get fucked in the ass.

????????
Well, we all should enjoy it now. Hildabeast how vowed to take away the your 1st and 2nd amendment rights. So you nuts supporting her be careful what you wish for. Originally Posted by canuckeight
That's utter bullshit.
Stronger Together = we need the dead vote to survive.
How can anyone support a party that just 100 years ago considered blacks 3/5 of a person. Excluded themselves from voting for civil rights for them, blast them with fire hoses as they were trying to march peacefully and never believed that anyone's lives matter except that of the party.
Why not try to learn the real history of this country, and not the continuously revised version by the leftist scholars?
That's utter bullshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ttack-freedom/

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/08...ond-amendment/

Do not worry Tabasco kid, you and I are included. She does not give a rats ass about you and I, or any other American citizen.